• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I think it's pretty nice. I like the soft colors. But, the font is doesn't mesh very well with the picture, and the text isn't aligned in a way I would like.

7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner is pretty but the 'thug life' doesn't really fit in there. Also, it wouldn't have been a bad idea to crop those nasty white areas from the edges. Centralizing and adding some text will work well, I think.

6.5//10

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
6 / 10. I don't like it when you use something someone else made. The caption is kinda cool, but it's too long.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
Years
@Pixy: Did I really say Izumi. That's prolly because he's Koizumi, not to mention I've gotten into quite a few series where there's a character with "Izumi" as a last name (Full Moon o Sagashite and Digimon, for example).

@The one above: Nice pic. +1

DeviantArt isn't that great compared to Pixiv or 'Booru -100000000

Double space between text isn't necessary. -.5

There should be a comma between "huh" and "kid" but that's just me being a grammar freak. Anyhow the text isn't so bad but it'd be better if it aligned with the tag. +.5

6/10

EDIT: GDIT PIXY.

/you still get 9/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
6.5/10

The image is too small, and I dont think I really like it. The red text goes for too long and passes the height of the image.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, yo. It's better than the Luigi sigs (unless I am confusing you with someone else)

It's awesome: 8/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
very nice, but the Asian (not sure which) writing above the pic runs for a bit longer than the length of the images. The black text underneath would look better in another colour to go with the happy colours of the images.

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back