• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your most valuable possessions?

Sirfetch’d

A dog tag of my grandfather who fought in World War II. He was a medic that fought and survived on the beaches of Normandy during D Day. He's a huge inspiration to me as to why I want to devote my life helping others. I wear it everyday on a necklace as a constant reminder of how inspiring he was/is.

That's amazing to hear dude. I always looked up to my grandpa as well who also fought in the war. Sadly I don't have anything to remember him by other than a watch he gave me because he lost everything in a fire. Though that watch means so much to me and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

As for things I have bought....probably my car? Though I didn't pay for it so idk if I should answer with that. I'll just say my laptop!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • 1. Probably my laptop - it's the most expensive thing I own.

2. I'd say my virginity but I lost it so that doesn't count, I guess. My collection of plushies. I've had them since young and they just grew exponentially over the years to become an army to be reckoned with.

Bay

Years
  • My laptop can also be one since it has all my files since high school, from video recordings to a voice dub I edited for a play, to the 30 pages of a doujin that I wasted a full day type-setting back at January lol. Also a bunch of graphics and web pages that from back at junior high school when I was into webmastering. There's even some of my childhood files like short stories and MS Paint pictures. Albeit cringeworthy, but they're still little memories I have.

A lot of my old computers and laptops can be pretty sentimental to me too as I had a lot of my writings and other stuff. Unfortunately some of the files that I wasn't able to save were gone once my computers stopped working, haha.

Many people mentioned laptop/computers as most valued possession money wise. Like Raine, though, my phone is pretty expensive (probably more so than my current laptop). As for sentimental, I already talked about my computers above, although my stuffed animals I considered them sentimental too due to the childhood factor.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Probably my class ring. It was around 7 or 8 hundred dollars I think. I got the most expensive one so yeah.

I don't really have anything of any real sentimental value. I've never shared that close of a bond with anyone I guess. And most of my memories are in my head anyways. So I guess that my mind is my most valuable sentimental possession? Does that work out somehow?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    money wise would prob be my letterman or my ipad.

my items based on sentimental value are harder to narrow down. i have a little gold ring that my uncle was going to give me before he passed, a couple of his voicemails and a valentine's day teddy that i all deeply value.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • my records, and I think that's pretty much it. I haven't held on to much stuff that just holds sentimental value for me (I'm not sure how much I have of that in the first place -- I have 1,000 pictures on my phone that I'm never gonna delete but other than that nothing (at least not yet)). idk.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Photos of my family and a watch my grandfather gave to me for sentimental reasons, reasons are pretty obvious. Money-wise, my laptop and my album collection because I have pumped so much of my own freaking money on them :xx

Years
  • Money wise that's gotta be my art supplies (traditional stuff and graphic tablet) and my 3DS + games, I think.

My possessions with the most sentimental value ... probably presents I got from friends? Especially the self-made ones!

Back