• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I'm being torn apart by this place. I don't know what's going on, what I'm doing, or even who I am, and things are going to hell with me in the mean time. I care too much about this place for my own good and it turns into something nobody wants, including myself. It's so stressful. I'm at a loss.

Sirfetch’d

I'm really wish my personality wasn't so offputting at times. I feel like I constantly annoy my closest friends without the intention of doing so :( I just hope they know I'm not doing it on purpose >_<

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I really should care less. About everything. I piss my mother off rattling about her problems 'cause I only want to fix them, and same on PC. Nobody cares as much as I do so I'm setting myself up for hurt when I do. I dunno. It'd be nice if my life was just chill, where nobody really gave as much of a crap anyway. Am I feeling something from others that's not there?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My senpai got instagram for the first time... and it's been a while since he's thought of following me back. It upsets me because we've known each other in real life for almost five years. I feel like he doesn't really like me, and he's only being nice... yet won't bother to follow me. TT____TT My mom never should have told him that I was autistic... *sigh* If only she could learn not to tell the whole fucking world I have it. I only like to mention it if it happens to come up. :x

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Puffing yourself up and wrongfully accusing people will leave you burnt out, don't act like it happened any other way.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Why do I always tend to get writers block and write horrible lyrics lately. Been doing this for around 7 years it was normally a natural thing for me. I don't know what caused it either the controlling people I have been around in the past and present or having so much hope for relationships that never seem to last. Wish I could write about those things but I never know where to start and end up just writing stuff that is so hateful :/ I'd rather it be uplifting or show what I am going through. Instead it just sounds like a bunch of complaining and noise when I play it out in my mind.

Years
  • Life would be so much easier commuting in the mornings if people would simply walk down the escalators instead of creating human traffic jams. You got legs, use them!

Sirfetch’d

Please don't put the syrup in the fridge again, dad, it makes it gross )<

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm not avoiding you and I'll go down fighting instead of laying down and letting you play your little game.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I just broke my computer out of frustration. It was absolutely awful, but I'm glad the thing's broken now. It was a laptop with one of the worst builds known to man - chassis made of Happy Meal toy plastic, screws apparently comprised of butter or sand, a keyboard tray with no resistance whatsoever that bent as I hit it... not to mention the performance is provably worse than that of a 2009 Intel Atom. Protip: Don't ever, ever buy a Celeron. They're just Pentium with a shittier process sold to consumers who don't know what a computer is. I couldn't even play YouTube on that shit without it feeling like a jeep ride on gravel.

The reason I broke it was in addition to all of that - it kept randomly shutting off without warning while I'm in the middle of something. It already had a dent in the keyboard from me smashing it (learn from me, kids: good plastic shatters) and I finally decided to smash it both opened and closed a couple times and then sling it across the room where it hit a counter... twice. I hate that thing and if I had the leisure or a fireplace I'd burn it just to get over it.

Sirfetch’d

Sometimes I over think things and over complicate stuff that should be simplistic. This has to be my most obvious flaw! I should start seeing and accepting things as they are instead of trying to figure more out that necessary.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Eh, what's there to vent about? Besides being in the virtual ownership of a lady sick with severe rheumatoid arthritis who expects me and my brother to do things exactly how she wants them done and punishes me if I don't do them right and goes berserk over tiny things and mopes and throws fits like a child and limits my use of electronical devices to 6-8 hours a day because I rolled my eyes at her for being frustrated over having to put together the ceiling of a chicken coup out of mismatched pieces of fence that was way too heavy for the rest of the coup to handle and because apparently I need to go outside more (i.e. do more work for her) even though I've been stuck at my house for most of my life because we were never allowed to leave the driveway because of backstabbing neighbors/family members until we were in high school and she really didn't tell us this and is apparently cursed with a split personality that taunts and implies suicidal threats and emotionally manipulates everyone around her with guilt trips and fear in an attempt to get us to feel sorry for her and do what she wants us to do and having my life consumed with frustration and guilt and fear because I really don't feel safe here anymore and I know I'll have to flee eventually because it's gonna get worse but I fear for my pets (even though most of them are hers she'll get rid of them all if I leave) because I won't be able to take them with me and they're really all I have and I'm scared all the time because I don't know if she's gonna snap or not and everything revolves on what she wants to do and I don't really have any friends to talk to about it and can't talk to the neighbors about it and I have to deal with it all by myself and hide all my frustration and depression from EVERYONE and I all I really want is the ability to get a car and a job so I can get the hell out of here and I can't talk to her reasonably about it because she blocks out everything she doesn't want to hear and I hate having to leave my dad and possibly my brother with her EVERYTHING'S JUST GOLDEN! :D

(
    emot-crying.gif
    )

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I... I'm starting to conclude that I had an out-of-body experience the other night.

I had hopped onto the Battle Server for the first time in a while, and had a really nice chat with Pachy and some others. We talked about this or that, didn't matter what. But after we left, I had this really thick feeling in my head so I decided to lay down. Once I did I found myself not being able to stop thinking - pondering and wondering about things that are indescribable and unfathomable. My mind had gone supersonic, and eventually I fell into a really tight sleep.

There was one thing I recall seeing in my sleep: a door-like opening that pulsated and shifted around a lot. It was white with a light rainbow of colours in peripheral. When I saw that it felt like it was in my living room where I slept, but it didn't look like my living room at all and felt like it was both my living room and some other place at once. I also vaguely recall seeing another person in the other half of my sleep that I remember very little about. Though it was someone who was female and very familiar, like I see her a lot... I don't know her name at all. She may not even have one, but I know who she is, as does she me.

I thought I should expand... the first half of my sleep was really sensory and cognitive, but the second half was far less and a lot more emotional. Whatever thing/person I saw I had a connection with, a bond that felt like a love. It was a very strange kind of love that wasn't like ones you have normally, with romanticism and sexuality at all. But it was still that at its root, I dunno. There was a very strong sense of affection I had towards her, but not really any regret/remorse for parting with her. Does that make sense?

Anyway, about half-way through me waking up I sat up a little and scared the shit out of my kitten, who was sleeping at my feet on the couch. I imagine he moved to look because my body moved, but I also think he saw something besides my body that was really scary or strange. I think my ghost was moving back into its shell right then, because what I felt would make sense for that. Then I spent the next twenty minutes or so moving around and stretching because all my blood nearly stopped flowing, and was sunk to the bottom of my body - which wasn't pleasant. The next few hours I spent collecting my thoughts, and that was that.

It was all so strange, like I died, even. It's similar to what people say happened when they die. I'm just not sure what to make of it, or what the reasons for it were. Honestly though, I think there is no "explanation." It just is. It was a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Ah man, last night was funky. I want this waitress I work with so bad, but I never had a real opportunity to do something about it. Yesterday I did, but I chickened out. Even then, I still had this nagging feeling I should at the back of my brain(stupid brain!), so I sent her a message on facebook against the advice of my friend(I like it when I have friends who in 2 in the morning give advice on fb love confessions, it warms my heart that someone cares that late at night, love ya man! <3) and I got rejected. Basically she's seeing someone, she likes that I feel that way(whatever the fuck that means), and that I have years ahead of me. I'm too young, and we're looking for different things surely, but she loves the honesty that I showed. Even if it was a half hour after the opportunity I had, at 2 in the morn, after work when she surely would want to sleep and not deal with my hard on for her. But its good that its out in the open, makes work easier I guess.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I'm incredibly frustrated with my mother because of what she's doing to me.

I am at my wit's end dealing with her inanely idiotic behaviour. Nothing around the house ever gets fixed, we still have mold in all the kitchen/bathroom places, there's still roaches under the house, the water pressure is still pathetic, the cabinets have all got dry rot, and she's still setting the A/C to 70 when we agreed to 73 for both. She sleeps in a bundle of blankets and likes the house to be cold at night, which doesn't work for me because I don't own big thick blankets and haven't had a bed in three years (I'm on the couch). The other day she kept talking to me with a shit-eating grin on her face as she took my passivity as a green light to get it in her head that "I'm okay with moving," and I'm not. I don't have a driver's license or a car and she has no interest whatsoever in helping me get a license (let alone financing a car), we live in the middle of fucking nowhere with no access to anything outside of the ghetto a little ways away. I have to get out. I have to. I cannot spend every waking and sleeping moment doing absolutely nothing with my life, but she's okay with that because she has a car, and a job, and a drama boat to worry about. She doesn't care about me and has no empathy whatsoever and I'm tired of it. I'm fucking done.

I'm going to talk to her sister about it in hopes that she can sit her down and explain to her what's going on. Because as soon as I criticise her on anything - nice or not - she shuts down. I frankly have no interest in hanging around her, I don't "love" her because she's my mother. She's still stuck in mommying me like I'm still 11 years old, making all my food and doing my chores while not letting me have any responsibility or power at all. I'm 17, I should've been driving two years ago. I have no IRL friends at all, no social life whatsoever outside of PC and it has to stop. I need to go to the gym, I need to go to the pub. I need to start living and I think that nothing's going to motivate her to get me that. I think she'll find the thought of giving me free spending money and mobility abusrd, because she still sees me as her "little boy." I've grown the fuck up already and she hasn't. I'm tired of it.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    feelin' pretty shitty tbh.
    really frustrated with my grades, they're supposedly solid right now but my social studies grade just dropped a whole five points so i'd guess not. i haven't signed up for my sats or acts yet and the earliest one i can take without paying an extra $30 is in june. my drivers permit is expiring soon and i suck ass at backing in. i'm stressed about block schedule starting soon and also these five hour tests i have coming up, ugh. i've also managed not to notice i have 4 tests tomorrow so i'm stressin about that. i am stress.

Sirfetch’d

Hope I didn't mess up my job interview today D: Was really nervous the entire time but hopefully it wasn't too obvious :x

Years
  • I WISH MY TEACHER WOULD JUST ROUND MY GRADE IT'S AN 89 I MEAN PLEASE JUST LET ME HAVE A 90 IT'S LITERALLY SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT

No chance in asking them? Unless you've already done that and they still refused.

As for myself, I'm hating the bloat I have been feeling this entire week. I wish it would go away already, I want my body back ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back