• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *chases Piro* Nuurrh! ;; Pretty pink girl! I lurve you pretty Mr. Piro's avatar!

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    PiroMunkie said:
    OMg, he is going to rape me! Ahh! *I am seriously freaked out.*
    *stops* He? I am a 'he'! ^____^ *cheers* I'm so happy now! Now I'm actually thought as a 'he' instead of a 'she'! ^-^

Flygon_Zero said:
    I thought it would sound less creepy when translated back into English, but I was wrong.

Good luck Piro! xD
    Come on, choo, did you really think I'd say something in spanish just to show-off? >3

Blue said:
    OO;;; You're creeping me the hell out now XD

*laughs evily* Knowing me, sweeties, I always creep the hell out of all of you guys! >D

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *stops dancing and looks at Blue running away* Nuuhr! I want your avatar too!

*runs after Blue*

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *runs and pants* Wait for me ;; No quiero lastimarte, solo quiero.. eh, hacerle cosas a tu avatar? XD;;;

*looks at all non-spanish speakers* You don't want to know what I just said! >D

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Sweet mother of! Get the hell away....run before she violates us! Violate...hehe.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *stops* She? I'm a 'she' again? ;; Eeeeee! *roars for reasons unknown and chases Piro and Blue* You guys can't escape me >D I'm the super-perv >D

And how in the hell did you guys know what i was saying? XD These men are smarter than I thought >3

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back