• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting back into the forum

Years
  • Hey!
    I hope it's okay for me to open a new thread here. Well, I've been gone for quite a while (already announced my return in the pinned thread) and I'm trying to find my way back into the forum right now. But I'm a bit lost right without a clue as to what I actually want to do here. So, I figured it would probably help to have someone to talk to via PN.
    I don't really have a specific topic in mind either, anything is fine with me. Although it would be nice to have someone to actually talk to about Pokémon, since nobody I know in rl is all that into it. I've been playing the games since gen 1, also looked into the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs and currently I'm writing a fanfiction I plan on posting soon. So, there should be enough topics to choose from.
    So, if anyone's interested, just send me a message. I usually don't eat anyone, so there's nothing you'd have to fear. ;)

Years
  • You've been gone for ages! Welcome back, Tora. :'D Love the username a lot so here's hoping your return this time will be for a long while.

Been playing since the first generation too and am still insanely addicted, Pokemon's awesome haha. Do you have any other hobbies besides Pokemon? What's your favorite generation? Have a fantastic time and feel free to drop off a message on my profile if you're interested in chatting (or I'll try to do that when I'm a tad bit more free, bluh). Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'll be more than happy to help you out if you want! You can take a look at the Recent Updates thread in the Announcement board too if you want to have a clear idea on what kinds of things PC has changed over the time you've been away! Feel free to explore and see what you like. :]

Anywhoooo. Great meeting you! And yeah, I've been playing ever since the Red, Yellow, Green and Blue days, which my first game was Pokemon Yellow indeed.. Mystery Dungeon is amazing; I loved Red Rescue Team, and the story from Explorers of the Sky is incredible too. Feel free to post your fanfiction on the fanfiction board anytime you're ready! <33

Thanks for returning! I hope you will have a pleasant stay once again, and I hope that you'll be as active as you can be! Again, lemme know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll help you out right away to the best of my ability~ Have a great weekend. c:

Years
  • Heeeyyy Tora! Welcome back to our little community here! It is pretty disappointing when the people you know in real life don't share the same interests as you especially one as cool as Pokemon! If you need someone to talk to you should hit me up. :) I won't bite either.

I know how hard it is to choose what you want to mainly focus on when you're in a community, but if you can't choose then just go around and post in topics you want to talk about. That's all I do everyday!

It sounds like you're a very seasoned Pokemon player. Do you have a favorite game? My favorite has to be Pokemon Black. People always label it as "the worst Pokemon game ever" and I don't see why. The story was good, the Pokemon designs were fine, and the characters were memorable. *SIgh* you can't please the public lol. :P

Have you played any of the Mystery Dungeon games? And if so what Pokemon did you receive and what partner did you choose? I think one of the best parts of the games in the survey in the beginning of the game that chooses your "starter" for you. It's always a load of fun.

Anyways after this loooooonnnnngggg post (it's probably the longest welcome post I've ever done :P) I hope to see you around!!!

Years
  • Ah, now I remember what I liked about this place so much. The community is awesome. ^_^ Thanks for the warm re-reception. The problem is just that this forum is so huge, so I never really know where to start. Also, being a bit shy I always feel uncomfortable contacting anyone directly.

You've been gone for ages! Welcome back, Tora. :'D Love the username a lot so here's hoping your return this time will be for a long while.
    So, basically I need to stay because of my username? {XD}

Anywhoooo. Great meeting you! And yeah, I've been playing ever since the Red, Yellow, Green and Blue days, which my first game was Pokemon Yellow indeed.. Mystery Dungeon is amazing; I loved Red Rescue Team, and the story from Explorers of the Sky is incredible too. Feel free to post your fanfiction on the fanfiction board anytime you're ready! <33
    Yellow was my first game as well! And Explorers of Sky is pretty much my favorite Pokemon game of all time, because of the story and awesome characters.
    Oh, I will. Well, that also means I can't disappear again in the near future. At least I'll have to stick around to update my story every once in a while, right? ;)

Back