• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hello there!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Hey guys, striderviper here.
I'm a guy who decided to sign up here because I like Pokémon obviously, but I like to waste my time all day by playing vidjagams and watching japanese animes. As for games I like, well there's a lot, but I like playing RPGs like Final Fantasy and Pokémon like I already mentioned a lot. Maybe I just like slower paced games, I don't really know. As for anime, I usually watch stupid shonen (DBZ, Kill la Kill, etc) but I'll watch pretty much anything as long as I think it's good.
As for what I do on the interwebs, I have a YouTube where I do Let's Play videos. You can find it over here.
Anyway, that's all, nice to meet you all =3

Years
Hey striderviper! Welcome to PC!

So you like anime huh? What are you currently watching? I've finally gotten started on Death Note and it's really interesting to say the least. I love how they didn't make the main character "good" in a sense, but more of like a lunatic. :P

What Pokemon games have you played? I've played one from every generation starting from gen 3. Also you might as well include spin-off games since that'd still "Pokemon" related.

Anyways see ya around and good luck with the Youtubes.

Years
Big welcome to PC, striderviper! :D I saw KlK but it wasn't really my type of show, though I did adore some of the character designs so that's definitely a huge plus. Have you watched the Fate series? Really addicting to that right now; it's really high-quality anime and ufotable is an amazing animation studio.

Have a blast on PC and don't hesitate to ask if you need help, yeah? Lots to do here. :')

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Haaah, who doesn't like Pokémon?! Still though, just like you, I enjoy spending my time playing video games and watching anime too. I'm not quite as a fan of Final Fantasy as you are, but I love RPGs like Fire Emblem and Tales just as the same! I guess I'm a fan of those slower paced games too, but games with a bit more action couldn't hurt~!

Welcome, welcome welcomeeeee, btw. I hope that you're having fun here so far! I used to watch DBZ a lot, and Kill la Kill wasn't too bad! Mmm, but yeah, we have a great video games and anime & manga section if you're interested in discussing video games and anime with the rest of us! Plus the moderator at the anime board is pretty nice, so, you'll come to like her. :3

Nice to meet you too, and enjoy your staaaay. I'll be happy to help you out whenever you need me, and it'll be joyous to see you around again soon~!

Years
I'm very late but here's hoping you can fit one more in! Welcome aboard on that note.

As I'm late, everyone else has gotten your interests covered so I'm only going to have a short message here but from what I hear your section interests might be the Video Games (since you do love playing RPG games a lot) and Anime & Manga sections so good luck with enjoying the topics over there. Robin did in fact mention Chikara, the resident ruler of the latter section so I'm sure she'd be excited to have you among her regulars!

Not much else I can leave here since Robin and pretty much everyone else did that for me, but I hope you have an awesome time with us and I'll catch you later!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Welcome Strideviper! Everything has been pretty much been covered already by Archer , Dragon and Hikamaru. Don't worry one bit, you're in great hands from these three wonderful users, as the middle and third one been to me when I first started out when I joined PC a couple of years back, so I can definitely vouch for them if you need anything or just someone to talk to things about In general.

Pokemon and DBZ were my childhood so those two have a place in my heart, I am glad that you enjoyed them too.

Good Luck with your YouTube Channel and I hope to see you around soon! :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Thanks everyone! Now to answer some of your posts:
-My favourite Pokémon is Raichu.
-I watched about half of Death Note, I didn't really like where it was going after that.
-I pretty much played all the main series Pokémon games, I have both X and Alpha Sapphire where my team is around level 90-100 (I don't play competitively, I think it's a tad too complicated, now let me get my gold chocobo in FFVII)
-No I have not watched the Fate series, I might check it out though.
-I like Fire Emblem too =3 Robin is my sort-of main in Smash 4 (which I will gladly play if you're unlucky like me and only have the 3DS version) along with Shulk so that's fun. Haven't played any Tales of game though, I really need to do that.

Well that didn't take long. Anyway, thanks again.

Back