• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many cards could I get ...

Braxien

Banned
Years
  • Hello!

I am currently attempting to expand my Pokémon merchandise collection, seeing as I currently only own Pokémon Games.

How many Pokémon Cards could I buy from Amazon/EBAY with £10.00?

Thank you for reading.

Years
  • You can get 0 cards.

You can also get 100 cards.

Different cards-different price, simple as that.
    Again, you will never get a proper answer if you dont give enough info on what you're looking for...

Years
  • Do not buy packs that are priced at 2.99$ these have been weighed and you will probably not get anything good out of them. My advice, save up your money until you can get a booster box which is around 100$.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Ok, First, it matters if you get a lot, or individual cards. Individual cards are a lot more. Lots are cheaper, but the cards are more random. I am guessing you don't want 10 Euros worth of energy cards.

Usually on ebay, you can get a lot of 50 cards for $10 (7.48 Euros)
    Or you can get a lot of 20 cards with a guaranteed EX/FA for the same price

Back