• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Triumphant Return of G/T

Do you see Improvement on the G/T Project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Chimou said:
    Good scripting, but the graphics are horrible.

You can't take a boy sprite, add a skirt and expect it to look like a girl. It doesn't. The Prof. Oak sprite used is bad. the black is missing at the bottom.

This game looks worse then Pok?mon Purple.

Are talking about the Nicole Sprite?!! My friend made that one!!!

Why?!!!!! I can't make a good game!!!!!
    :( :(

Project Cancled!

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Giving up? Instead of throwing a tantrum, you should use bad criticsm to strengthen your game. Work on your weaknesses so they'll become your strengths.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Chimou said:
    Giving up? Instead of throwing a tantrum, you should use bad criticsm to strengthen your game. Work on your weaknesses so they'll become your strengths.

Well, in case you haven't noticed, I tried 8 times to follow what you said.

edit: If I can get 10 supporters, I'll stay open.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    ...guys we all know a mod is gonna tell you guys to stop and to focus on the game. And Chimou just wait he'll prolly have better gfx.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Not trying to be mean anybody but just stop arguing and stop saying his graphics suck cause it takes a while to put it all together and what if people were sayin that about ur games U would probally be mad

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    OK, let's end it at that.
    The maps could use some filling up, and some tiles were misused though. Still, I can see a lot of effort, and it definately should stay.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Well, even though I've pointed some bad stuff out.
    I'll support your game! :D

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    If your confidence is blown so easily, and you need to make a rule for you to stay...

Don't mean to be the bad guy, but your immaturity won't be missed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Chimou said:
    If your confidence is blown so easily, and you need to make a rule for you to stay...

Don't mean to be the bad guy, but your immaturity won't be missed.

I'm just angry that most of the people's games are instant hits. And I'm on my 9th thread. And it's still unpopular.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Hey, ous only had a small burst of popularity way back in the day when Serebii was clogged with projects like it (Which, we were one of three that survived, both of them now affiliates) at the announcement of the Pokemon Online Engine. The only thing that kept it going after the thread went down was constant work on the part of the team at the board and my outside advertisments.

That's what you need is a team, a board and ads.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Well, your attitude isn't helping you at all. Most peoples games aren't instant hits. Most games start off fairly mediocre and get better and better as the maker(s) put more time and work into making the game as good as they can. I can name only a couple of games that were instant hits when they were posted here, and that's only because they were worked on for weeks and months before they decided to showcase them on PC.

I disagree with the above post. You don't need a board or advertisements. What you do need is dedication and enthusiasm for your own project. All you can do is keep working on it, continue to improve on it and eventually more people will start to take notice. Just don't go whining because your game didn't instantly reach the popularity of C.O.L. It makes you look bad for one thing.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Why on earth did someone just give me a negative reputation point for posting that last message? It was positive feedback...

Back