• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Health at Every Size(HAES)

Years
  • What is HAES? HAES stands for "Health At Every Size". It is an approach to promoting health that first and foremost rests on the premise that everyone deserves respect. Whether we are thin, unwell, fat, healthy, fit, drink pop, eat burgers or wheat grass - whatever.
    A HAES approach recognizes that the single most effective way we can work to improve population health is to build a fairer world. Also, there's more to health than diet and exercise: that size stigma, racism, poverty and so on are health hazards.
    Many people first come across HAES as an alternative to dieting. And what an alternative! Rather than pursuing weight change, HAES advocates help people focus on health-gain and body respect. There are huge benefits for quality of life, sense of wellbeing and physiological outcomes that come from making peace with your body, not least having a healthy relationship with food and enjoying being active.
    HAES isn't suggesting that everyone of every size is always healthy - a popular misconception. Instead, it focuses on helping anyone interested in being as healthy as they can be in the body they have right now. Hand in hand with this it challenges size stigma to advance equality.
    Weight change may or not occur when someone shifts to a HAES approach, who knows? HAES advocates aren't anti- weight loss as such, we're anti- the pursuit of weight loss. This is because health improvements can occur independently of weight change, and the weight-centred intervention is an unscientific and harmful endeavour that increases size stigma.
    So this recent movement has been getting a lot support from people.

Here are a few screenshot from members of this movement.
    Spoiler:

For me this is complete delusion and disrespect. Extremely offensive to doctors. It's spreading lies .

I'm really interested to hear your opinions on this topic.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Going to get this out of the way; if weight loss was a easy as eat less move more, we wouldn't have the high obesity rates in developed countries.

That being said, obesity is something that puts a individual at risk of many medical conditions and often leads to ill health. While many overweight and obese individuals have no health problems, it's a question of when not if when those people get older.

HAES isn't suggesting that everyone of every size is always healthy - a popular misconception. Instead, it focuses on helping anyone interested in being as healthy as they can be in the body they have right now.

This quote implies that HAES is trying to improve the health of people. And for the overweight, it's usually via weight loss and lifestyle change. Many overweight people joke about being fat, but with the buffet of health problems that it brings (Type 2 diabetes, joint problems, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer's disease, depression), it's something to take seriously. But some individuals who are part of the Fat Acceptance Movement (most notably on tumblr blogs where people turn anything negative happening in their life to 'fat shaming') promote being at a condition where these are real things that could and most certainly will happen to a overweight or obese individual.

That's my problem with the Fat Acceptance Movement (more used to calling it that rather than HAES). I think that it's promoting that being at a weight that is detrimental to your health is okay. While prejudges towards fat people is stupid like all prejudice, there are times where I see people acquaint recommendations to change eating and exercise habits with fat bashing and bullying. I support a movement to stop prejudice due to outward appearances, but I think that the Fat Acceptance Movement is just wrong for okaying a lifestyle that is detrimental to a person's health.

Years
  • I think this is awesome. There's an awful lot of stigma against people who are overweight. I personally know someone who has narcolepsy and a thyroid disorder. Guess why these health issues weren't caught for over ten years? The doctors kept blaming her problems on her weight.

Also, when you control for people who are overweight as a symptom of their illness, people who are overweight actually are just as healthy as people who are average weight, with people who are underweight actually being at higher risk for health problems than those that are overweight or even obese. Weight doesn't become significantly dangerous until you are in the morbidly obese category. Yet, no one is calling out against the way being underweight is idealized despite being unhealthy. I say leave people alone if they want to have an "unhealthy" life style. They're only "hurting" themselves.

That's my problem with the Fat Acceptance Movement (more used to calling it that rather than HAES). I think that it's promoting that being at a weight that is detrimental to your health is okay. While prejudges towards fat people is stupid like all prejudice, there are times where I see people acquaint recommendations to change eating and exercise habits with fat bashing and bullying. I support a movement to stop prejudice due to outward appearances, but I think that the Fat Acceptance Movement is just wrong for okaying a lifestyle that is detrimental to a person's health.
    There exists a great logical fallacy in this argument - no one is supporting being unhealthy. They are simply supporting looking different from the mainstream. This isn't a "unhealthy life style acceptance movement" it's a body acceptance movement. So I don't see what that has to do with anything. Anyway, people do tons of unhealthy or dangerous things. What else is new? Why is it suddenly a public health concern when overweight people do it? Most people eat like crap, some of those people are lucky enough not to end up overweight. Are we encouraging people who don't get fat from having a poor lifestyle by accepting their body size?

tl;dr: Being fat exists independently of having an unhealthy life style (there are fat people who live healthily, and thin people who live unhealthily, etc.), and it would be awesome if society could decouple these concepts.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't imagine how someone can quote a movement whose stated goal is to help people get healthy no matter how big or small they are and say "I'm against this."

The mention of poverty especially hit me. There's a definite weight different when you compare those that are poor with those that are middle class or above. People with money are thinner. When you're working hard in a minimum wage labor-related job to make ends meet, sometimes 2 or more jobs (my mom worked 3 at our lowest point), you often don't have the energy or time to make a healthy meal every day. Thus, there was a lot of cheap meals. A lot of "you each get a McDouble and split a soda" for 1.50 a meal. A lot of boxed mac n cheese and a lot of frozen pizza. Then people come around and shame my mother for the fact that my sister and I were both overweight as kids, because her 3 jobs didn't give her the time for more than what she did.

If "everyone deserves respect" is a "delusion" in your eyes then you have some questionable ethics as a human being.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • There is more to weight loss than diet and exercise, but eating a proper diet and exercising frequently are also two of the most important things you can do to live a healthy life and they can usually help you lose weight if you are overweight.

Also, I generally believe respect is earned, not something that everyone deserves by default.

I have no problems with helping people become healthy, though.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • If "everyone deserves respect" is a "delusion" in your eyes then you have some questionable ethics as a human being.

Then I guess I'm delusional in your eyes - as if I really cared.

Not everyone is automatically deserving of respect. Some people are absolute detriments to society and humanity and deserve no respect. Period.

That being said, this movement has the right idea - love you for who you are, ignore the media and popular consensus, inspirational stuff like that.

Oh, just one problem: you're encouraging fat people to stay fat and stay at risk of developing all of the problems obesity causes! You can't recognize that something is a deleterious issue and encourage them to just EMBRACE IT. You should embrace it as far as loving you for you, then you should be taking steps to be healthier. You should at least be TRYING.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Then I guess I'm delusional in your eyes - as if I really cared.

Not everyone is automatically deserving of respect. Some people are absolute detriments to society and humanity and deserve no respect. Period.

That being said, this movement has the right idea - love you for who you are, ignore the media and popular consensus, inspirational stuff like that.

Oh, just one problem: you're encouraging fat people to stay fat and stay at risk of developing all of the problems obesity causes! You can't recognize that something is a deleterious issue and encourage them to just EMBRACE IT. You should embrace it as far as loving you for you, then you should be taking steps to be healthier. You should at least be TRYING.

I never said anyone was delusional - I was quoting the first post, which said that HAES is "delusion and disrespect." I was saying if you think that HAES is delusion then you have some questionable ethics. You misread a bit.

Criticizing those who are fat and trying to shame them into losing weight does not work - studies have shown this for years. It makes people feel superior when they do so, but in fact harms the cause they claim to be so passionate for. You know what helps people lose weight? Loving their body. When I was a teenager, I was overweight. I lost weight when I began to love my body, and thus felt more of an urge to take care of it, so I took initiative in monitoring what I ate.

Fat people deserve the same respect that anyone who engages in debatably risky behavior does. They deserve as much respect as people that ride motorcycles. They deserve as much respect as flight attendants that expose themselves to radiation. They deserve as much respect as the person who doesn't know how to swim. The point I'm making here is that everyone engages in some kind of behavior that has a higher risk to kill them than if they did not. We've just decided that this particular behavior is "worse" than the rest and thus the people that engage in it aren't worthy of respect.

e:
    I agree that low socio-economic status is a contributor to obesity but not that disagreeing with this HAES thing makes you an evil bastard. We should be pointing out to fat people that their weight is unhealthy because most of the time it is. It's not showing them disrespect, it's attempting to improve their lives, change our culture that produces obesity and minimise the cost to the healthcare system. Being fat does not just effect the individual like Magic Christmas Light claims, society has to pay for it. And to add some emotional blackmail it has a human cost as well, would you like your relatives to die younger because their arteries are clogged with cholesterol? Don't think so.

Every size and every lifestyle is not healthy. I'd agree if the idea was that you can try to do healthy stuff no matter what weight you are but doing physical activity and eating good foods is good for you. If you do a lot of that you should be healthy. Maybe not a stick figure supermodel but healthy.

The picture in the OP about the woman expecting her husband to love her when she gained weight disgusts me. I have a right to not be attracted to fat people. Maybe I don't have the right to discriminate things like employment because of it but yeah, we should not be forcing the idea that being overweight is acceptable.

There are three things that I see are contributing to obesity. 1) Genetics: Not much I can do about that. 2) Our processed food industry. Things like McDonalds need to adhere to dietary guidelines or be put out of business. It's pathetic that our society is ruled by corporations that profit off selling you junk. 3) The sedentary lifestyle that humanity has become due to technology. We no longer have to be physically active as part of our work, making exercise a chore that you have to undertake on the side. The only way I can see this being changed is much more focus on physical activity in schools or a period of military conscription for everyone except those with medical conditions. Not because of strategic survival like in Israel but because it will teach you positive life skills including diet and fitness. Perhaps it doesn't even have to be military, consider exporting youth as humanitarian workers for a year or two in exchange for credits with workplaces or tertiary educational establishments. They do things that keep them physically active and do good things for the world.

HAES works around the problem that obesity is rather than addressing it. It shouldn't be ok to be unhealthy. I disagree with the most severe of fat shaming tactics that label fatties as inhuman but to an extent they do need to be aware that obesity is a health concern, we shouldn't sugar coat what medical experts tell us just to make fat people feel better.

By the way, I'm underweight and do no physical activity and have a mediocre diet but am skinny due to a fast metabolism. Throw the privilege word at me but I want people everyone to be healthy which goes against the "every size" part of this movement. It's not appearance, fat v. thin that is the problem but what poor diet and exercise habits does to your body. Most of the time being overweight is a result of those trends.

To finish up I empathise with people like Oryx who as children had no control over their diet and exercise because they weren't raised in an ideal situation but teaching people to be happy with their bodies when their bodies could lead them to health problems and premature death is not a good thing.

You're making the same mistake as Undertaker, misreading what I said and characterizing it as something else. I never called anyone an evil bastard.

I challenge you to find any overweight person who is not "aware" that carrying extra weight is in general unhealthy. You are not telling anyone anything new when you claim that you need to make people aware that it's a health concern. Everyone is aware. The question you have to ask yourself, knowing that, is: if everyone knows it's unhealthy, why do people do it? And that question has a huge amount of sociological research behind it, involving advertising, prices, government subsidies (high fructose corn syrup for everyone!), and priorities, among other things.

I would be pro a nutrition/exercise class in school though - PE doesn't really work as an exercise class because it's so miserable, and the schools in impoverished areas that need these classes the most can't afford them. I don't think we need to go as far as putting people in the military to teach them about diet and exercise.

A lot of what I previously wrote to Undertaker applies to your post as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If "everyone deserves respect" is a "delusion" in your eyes then you have some questionable ethics as a human being.[/QUOTE]

Everyone deserves a chance for respect. It is delusional ot deny that being obese can bring many problems. A person is born at around the normal weight for the specific country. Getting fat/obese is almost always the persons fault(with the rare cases of actualy having some sort of disease that you can weight from). This http://www.reddit.com/r/rage/comments/29yds4/my_600lb_life_an_enabling_husband_and_a_ruined/ is not acceptable. Because this movement will encourage this type of people. Because people will see it as totally normal to be obese. This is delusional "As far as VFHT's go, I actually just spoke to an old college friend this AM who is now dying from advanced breast cancer - the fact that she stayed thin all her life does not seem to have extended her lifespan, how strange!" (as see in one of the screenshots I provided).

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • If you're overweight, start eating a truly healthy diet, and getting the proper amount of exercise, and you WILL lose weight. If being healthy = less weight, then can you honestly say that more weight = being healthy? I don't think so.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If "everyone deserves respect" is a "delusion" in your eyes then you have some questionable ethics as a human being.

Everyone deserves a chance for respect. It is delusional ot deny that being obese can bring many problems. A person is born at around the normal weight for the specific country. Getting fat/obese is almost always the persons fault(with the rare cases of actualy having some sort of disease that you can weight from). This http://www.reddit.com/r/rage/comments/29yds4/my_600lb_life_an_enabling_husband_and_a_ruined/ is not acceptable. Because this movement will encourage this type of people. Because people will see it as totally normal to be obese. This is delusional "As far as VFHT's go, I actually just spoke to an old college friend this AM who is now dying from advanced breast cancer - the fact that she stayed thin all her life does not seem to have extended her lifespan, how strange!" (as see in one of the screenshots I provided).[/QUOTE]

So I assume you also deny respect to those that ride motorcycles and fly planes right? Since both can bring many problems, and it's a choice to do those actions and expose yourself to that danger.

Years
  • Everyone deserves a chance for respect. It is delusional ot deny that being obese can bring many problems. A person is born at around the normal weight for the specific country. Getting fat/obese is almost always the persons fault(with the rare cases of actualy having some sort of disease that you can weight from). This http://www.reddit.com/r/rage/comments/29yds4/my_600lb_life_an_enabling_husband_and_a_ruined/ is not acceptable. Because this movement will encourage this type of people. Because people will see it as totally normal to be obese. This is delusional "As far as VFHT's go, I actually just spoke to an old college friend this AM who is now dying from advanced breast cancer - the fact that she stayed thin all her life does not seem to have extended her lifespan, how strange!" (as see in one of the screenshots I provided).

So I assume you also deny respect to those that ride motorcycles and fly planes right? Since both can bring many problems, and it's a choice to do those actions and expose yourself to that danger.[/QUOTE]

I said everyone has a chance for respect, they decide what to do with that chance. And again as I said me saying delusional wasn't about everyone deserves respect. I said what exactly is delusional in the post you quoted just now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I said everyone has a chance for respect, they decide what to do with that chance. And again as I said me saying delusional wasn't about everyone deserves respect. I said what exactly is delusional in the post you quoted just now.

The only way I can connect this to HAES is that you respect people until they...become fat? Or are you saying something else? This is vaguely stated and I'd like some clarification before I fully respond. What causes you to lose respect for someone in this context?

Limerent, we often strongly disagree so nothing new there! (:

Years
  • The only way I can connect this to HAES is that you respect people until they...become fat? Or are you saying something else? This is vaguely stated and I'd like some clarification before I fully respond. What causes you to lose respect for someone in this context?

Limerent, we often strongly disagree so nothing new there! (:

Because I can't respect someone who says this "who is now dying from advanced breast cancer - the fact that she stayed thin all her life does not seem to have extended her lifespan, how strange!" . I can't respect someone who takes pride in being obese. Overweight people get enough hate as it is, but this movement will make it worse. There are many fat people that just want to eat w/e the ♥♥♥♥ they want and not think about healthy eating habits or exercising. It will make it worse because the people taking pride in it will be vocal and many people will think that every fat person thinks like that and hate them even more. This movement will mostly help people who are too lazy to admit that they have a problem with eating or being too lazy and are only following this movement due to Confirmation Bias. HAES does not help the fat community. People should make being fat acceptable so they feel at ease and try to make a change in their lifes and not feel like the whole world is watching them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Because I can't respect someone who says this "who is now dying from advanced breast cancer - the fact that she stayed thin all her life does not seem to have extended her lifespan, how strange!" . I can't respect someone who takes pride in being obese. Overweight people get enough hate as it is, but this movement will make it worse. There are many fat people that just want to eat w/e the ♥♥♥♥ they want and not think about healthy eating habits or exercising. It will make it worse because the people taking pride in it will be vocal and many people will think that every fat person thinks like that and hate them even more. This movement will mostly help people who are too lazy to admit that they have a problem with eating or being too lazy and are only following this movement due to Confirmation Bias. HAES does not help the fat community. People should make being fat acceptable so they feel at ease and try to make a change in their lifes and not feel like the whole world is watching them.

If you want to make being fat acceptable, accept it. You can't say you want to make being fat acceptable and then add a caveat "but not those bad fattys that aren't trying, let's not make them acceptable."

Since I understand a bit better now, do you not respect people who take pride in riding a motorcycle? Because they're risking their lives regularly for something unnecessary. Or someone that takes pride in their ability to machine metal, because it's incredibly dangerous to do so?

Years
  • I think this movement is absolutely pointless. It does not take a Sherlock to observe that health is very important. Its main idea, that population equality leads to population health, is very "fluffy" and lacks substance. What is "health-gain"? How will body respect lower your risk for weight-aggravated diseases? How does respect and acceptance for one's body (regardless of their weight) promote having a healthy relationship with food and being active?

I challenge you to find any overweight person who is not "aware" that carrying extra weight is in general unhealthy. You are not telling anyone anything new when you claim that you need to make people aware that it's a health concern. Everyone is aware. The question you have to ask yourself, knowing that, is: if everyone knows it's unhealthy, why do people do it? And that question has a huge amount of sociological research behind it, involving advertising, prices, government subsidies (high fructose corn syrup for everyone!), and priorities, among other things.

That's the thing. Awareness doesn't mean jack if it doesn't lead to action. I think it tells us something about the state of our society, that people can be increasingly aware of something but immune from the pressure to actually do something.

Being at a healthy weight will not fix everything and anybody who presupposes this is doing everybody a disservice. Why should we consider the relationship between obesity and breast cancer when there is no relationship? But there are other cancers that are aggravated by obesity, as well as sleep apnea, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases. No, coming to a more healthy weight will not help your eczema or dementia but that's hardly the point, isn't it?

Forget about the societal causes of obesity and people being overweight. As real as they are, they are distracting from issues of discipline and self-responsibility at the rate they are promoted. This issue is not about respect. This is a health issue about not having people dying. I blame these movements for making decisions about eating and moving right more emotional and political than they have to be. If anybody told my mom she was able to lose weight just because she had a well-paying job, I will knock bricks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think this movement is absolutely pointless. It does not take a Sherlock to observe that health is very important. Its main idea, that population equality leads to population health, is very "fluffy" and lacks substance. What is "health-gain"? How will body respect lower your risk for weight-aggravated diseases? How does respect and acceptance for one's body (regardless of their weight) promote having a healthy relationship with food and being active?

That's the thing. Awareness doesn't mean jack if it doesn't lead to action. I think it tells us something about the state of our society, that people can be increasingly aware of something but immune from the pressure to actually do something.

Being at a healthy weight will not fix everything and anybody who presupposes this is doing everybody a disservice. Why should we consider the relationship between obesity and breast cancer when there is no relationship? But there are other cancers that are aggravated by obesity, as well as sleep apnea, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases. No, coming to a more healthy weight will not help your eczema or dementia but that's hardly the point, isn't it?

Forget about the societal causes of obesity and people being overweight. As real as they are, they are distracting from issues of discipline and self-responsibility at the rate they are promoted. This issue is not about respect. This is a health issue about not having people dying. I blame these movements for making decisions about eating and moving right more emotional and political than they have to be. If anybody told my mom she was able to lose weight just because she had a well-paying job, I will knock bricks.

How did you make the jump from "there's a sociological disposition towards obesity in impoverished people due to food choices and time/energy/knowledge to cook healthy" to "all people with well-paying jobs are able to lose weight due to their jobs"?

Like I mentioned before, loving my body is what spurred me to lose weight. We've seen that fat-shaming and "awareness" don't work. Why not try a different tactic, teaching people to love their bodies and through that avenue inspiring people to take care of the bodies they love?

Years
  • If you want to make being fat acceptable, accept it. You can't say you want to make being fat acceptable and then add a caveat "but not those bad fattys that aren't trying, let's not make them acceptable."

Since I understand a bit better now, do you not respect people who take pride in riding a motorcycle? Because they're risking their lives regularly for something unnecessary. Or someone that takes pride in their ability to machine metal, because it's incredibly dangerous to do so?

>If you want to make being fat acceptable, accept it. You can't say you want to make being fat acceptable and then add a caveat "but not those bad fattys that aren't trying, let's not make them acceptable."

>There are many fat people that just want to eat w/e the ♥♥♥♥ they want and not think about healthy eating habits or exercising

As I said here I accept these people. But not the ones that take pride in it(like its an accomplishment) and deny facts.
    The analogy you use is awful. It's incredibly dangerous to give birth to people because it could become a serial killer. See? It's an awful analogy. Because there is a chance for it to become a serial killer, there is a chance to cause an accident with a motorcycle. While being overweight gives constant danger to yourself(Problems with the hearth or possible diabetes, not being able to walk 500m without resting, not being able to climb some stairs).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    >If you want to make being fat acceptable, accept it. You can't say you want to make being fat acceptable and then add a caveat "but not those bad fattys that aren't trying, let's not make them acceptable."

>There are many fat people that just want to eat w/e the ♥♥♥♥ they want and not think about healthy eating habits or exercising

As I said here I accept these people. But not the ones that take pride in it(like its an accomplishment) and deny facts.
    The analogy you use is awful. It's incredibly dangerous to give birth to people because it could become a serial killer. See? It's an awful analogy. Because there is a chance for it to become a serial killer, there is a chance to cause an accident with a motorcycle. While being overweight gives constant danger to yourself(Problems with the hearth or possible diabetes, not being able to walk 500m without resting, not being able to climb some stairs).

I don't think you understand the science behind it. It's the same thing - you are less likely to be able to walk long distances without resting, you are more likely to have a heart problem. However, it isn't set in stone. Show me a study that says that 100% of obese people have heart problems. I'll show you the CDC saying that being overweight or obese puts you at higher risk of heart disease, not that it will inevitably cause it.

You're right, giving birth is hazardous, not just as a risk of who you'll raise but women have a risk of dying during childbirth or getting various lifelong health problems. I'm sure you also judge those that give birth as well then; they can always adopt, and then they won't get those health problems and be a drain on the system for you.

Years
  • >If you want to make being fat acceptable, accept it. You can't say you want to make being fat acceptable and then add a caveat "but not those bad fattys that aren't trying, let's not make them acceptable."

I don't think you understand the health risks of being overweight as much as you think you do. (link)
    http://www.nourishingconnections.com/obesity_myths_debunked.html
    Basically, that analogy that you hate so much is actually pretty apt, for the exact reasons you listed.

Also, it is so, so patronizing to keep getting on overweight people for being overweight because of "omg the health problems!!!!!". Worry about yourself.

Years
  • I don't think you understand the science behind it. It's the same thing - you are less likely to be able to walk long distances without resting, you are more likely to have a heart problem. However, it isn't set in stone. Show me a study that says that 100% of obese people have heart problems. I'll show you the CDC saying that being overweight or obese puts you at higher risk of heart disease, not that it will inevitably cause it.

You're right, giving birth is hazardous, not just as a risk of who you'll raise but women have a risk of dying during childbirth or getting various lifelong health problems. I'm sure you also judge those that give birth as well then; they can always adopt, and then they won't get those health problems and be a drain on the system for you.

I don't know why you miss my point completely, twist my words so you can sound like the good person, while I evil.

How do I judge those who give birth? I gave an awful over the top analogy to show you that your analogy was bad and made no sense.

you are less likely to be able to walk long distances without resting. However, it isn't set in stone.
    It is. single overweight person I have seen/known has problems like that. They get tired faster than thin people(or what is considered the norm in a specific country) or are out of breath after climbing stairs. I am not talking about some who is +20 kg. I'm talking about people that are obese.

Back