• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon dark cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Lol it's not bad english! it's good english :) And have you de james sprite already reducible (verkleind)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Nice i like darkrai when comes the new beta i like this game mucher and mucher and mucher..........Etc. :)

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    i was wondering if u could put in the original 4th gen pokemon's moves instead of the moves from R/S/E.

yea they need there own moves......good job i greatly support this hack

Also the grass in the towns should be removed for a nice clean look look.......and since your using Diamond pokemon why not use diamond tilesets.........................Kyledrove has some beatiful Tiles

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    about the tiles whe dont use the ones of kyledove because whe use or normal inserting tiles and the colors of the pallete will be changed in the last beta

btw heres the new support banner:

pokemon dark cry

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Haha that support banner is maked by me :) i hope the screens of beta 6 are beautifull

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    yeah i know I posted it for mitchel1 because you posted it on awf already but not here

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • This is a cool hack! Though there are a few problems...

The maps are kinda crowded and squished up, the player looks like a giant and finally, there's well... some swearing in it and stuff.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • thnx everyboddy ^^ screens of beta 6 comming tomorro beacause d_p still work with the rom ;) the screens wil be post by pachel22 or dark_porygon I post the screens when I got 15 postes

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Could someone upload the Beta to anothet location?
    Every time when I click on the link, I get a "can't connect to the site".

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    looks great

like the addition of DP pokes

however dont like all the rocks and all the hedges everywhere, also why is a turtwigs pound not very effective against a chatot :S ??

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • looks great

like the addition of DP pokes

however dont like all the rocks and all the hedges everywhere, also why is a turtwigs pound not very effective against a chatot :S ??

look B

turtwigs pound doesen't work because chatot is a steel pokemon (that is a bug that wil be fixed by beta 6.0) ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    here is the new support banner
    pokemon dark cry

made by whirpoolboy

BTW. hello peopel it's time for new screens of beta 6 ^^

pokemon dark cry

pokemon dark cry

pokemon dark cry

pokemon dark cry

pokemon dark cry

pokemon dark cry