• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only one thing left...

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • Let's be honest here, I'd most likely be a zombie.

But in the miracle that I'm not, I'd probably grab my sketchbook and writing notebook. I would choose a person, but that's way too difficult of a decision, and I'm going to need a place to write and draw for my therapy sessions once this is all over.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • In the event I make it out of my apartment block still alive, I'll be taking with me my broom which I can very easily fashion into a make-shift spear. I'll probably pick up my phone too, over bringing along a user. I would love to bring so many people, that I can't just choose one. Though my choice if I did would be Nagi.

Sirfetch’d

I notice a lot of people are bringing their laptop but I just don't see it's use. Likely all forms of internet will be down so wouldn't bringing an item more useful for survival be better? Just in case the area becomes unsafe! Unless you want your laptop for sentimental reasons or something

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    LOOKS LIKE LARRY WILL BE ONE OF OUR FIRST ZOMBIE VICTIMS!

mwahahhaha

Only one thing left...

Lucid

Why would anyone take Chase? You know he's gonna eat everything you have. I'd take Spiff, cuz when I'm done with my questionable substances, I can steal his. Oh and a gun.

Years
  • I'd definitely find a sword or a bladed weapon of some kind that doesn't require maintenance and/or ammunition. I would also bring either Klippy or another similarly attractive PC member of the female variety to save from the zombies. <3

Lucid

I was the only one to bring a gun so, this would play out rather swimmingly for us.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I notice a lot of people are bringing their laptop but I just don't see it's use. Likely all forms of internet will be down so wouldn't bringing an item more useful for survival be better? Just in case the area becomes unsafe! Unless you want your laptop for sentimental reasons or something

Obviously to check PC before the internet is down. Got to check that Facebook status, upload the final blog, and post the last-second selfie of a zombie. Duh.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i'm glad no one chose me in this trainwreck of a thread as like i say during any zombie apocalypse discussion: bullet in my brain the second the first zombie hits the streets

Back