• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fishing for likes

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Any thoughts on people who fish for likes whether it be on Facebook, Instagram, or even here in PC?

When I was younger, I used to care a lot about getting the most likes on my status updates or photos but now it just feels very trivial and actually very idiotic.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I never found anything wrong with that, unless they were trying too hard to the point that they made a post that ended up being more annoying than anything.

It's just another way of getting attention, which is fine.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i can't say much about fishing for likes because i'm pretty sure every single person on this website has done that at least once.

all you have to do is make a half-ass doodle of Eevee or one of it's evolutions being cute and bam, 17,000 notes just like that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Like my post please

1 like = 5 pushups

You magnificent bastards.
    V3OHQVQ.png

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I try to fish for likes at the gifwar, because I have good sources to find gifs to post here, and cross my fingers that someone either understands the joke, likes the origin of the gif, or both.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm all for it it's what post of the week is all about

Years
  • It's annoying, but at the same time it's not something I would let myself get worked up over and most people grow out of it after a while anyway. Block features exist for people anybody who becomes a pain.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I don't NEED to fish for likes. My posts on their own are of such high quality that people just cannot help but like them.

Sirfetch’d

I don't NEED to fish for likes. My posts on their own are of such high quality that people just cannot help but like them.

This reminds me of your godly blog as well.

Also I managed to fish up 11 likes on my post in this thread. Go me?

Back