• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

It's easier to play minecraft with others thank it is with lego.
I always got into fights like "I wanna use that brick!!" when I was little. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. I prefer In&Out for the most part myself, Jack In The Box too if they're still serving the steak & egg burritos.

And I just got back from the Conservation Corps orientation, my god my head hurts so much just from listening to all those ****ing details.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I've never even heard of those restaurants... The only fast food I enjoy is a local Döner Kebab restaurant.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Can never go wrong with chinese or mexican either, unless you get the stuff at a truckstop then you might want to double check your food there.

And no Taco Bell doesn't count for mexican food for the same reasons why Stephanie Meyer doesn't count for a credible writer lol.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
46. I like Chinese food too, though we rarely visit a restaurant... I'm glad we're able to make the tastiest dishes ourselves. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had Mexican Food (that's not Taco Bell) last month the day after my Mom's wedding. As for Chinese I had it last week or so?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

adhksahdkjaj ;w; so jealous right now.

... oh that reminds me I made toast.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
53. Guys you are making me hungry! XD

Peaches, you poor thing, I'd love to cook for you, If it wasn't for the Atlantic ocean XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
54. How I finished that monstrosity I have no idea honestly.

Oh and gonna be gone for a bit starting tonight or tomorrow, depends on how soon my brother comes to pick me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back