• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    Hello all, I'm pretty new to these forums so this will be interesting.

I've been a huge pokemon fan ever since it first came out in the U.S. Funny to see how after all these years I'm still eagerly awaiting the newest generation of pokemon that are coming to join the rest very soon.
    My favorite pokemon is Dunsparce mostly because he's just adorable what with those little wings and drill tail.

Nice to meet you all!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Nice to meet you too Windowzs! Welcome to PC! So have you played every Pokemon gen from the beginning? This would just be awesome! I agree with you on Dunsparce even if my favorite pokemon is still Charizard. Anyway, have fun here on PC and don't hesitate to contact me if you want.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi there! Nice to meet you and Welcome!
    I hope you enjoy it here. There are many forums to explore. Obviously, haha. My favorite pokemon would have to be Crobat.

Anyway, If you need anything or want to talk to someone, you can contact me anytime

Back