• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oi lads

Years
  • Hi guys, I am Oscirion, or my real name Burhan Terry. I'm from Amsterdam, but live in Turkey. I'm half English & half Turkish. I stumbled across this forum whilst searching for ROM hacks today, but quickly fell in love with it:). This is the first time I'm joining a forum so I don't really know how everything works. I like playing football (soccer), watching anime, gaming & hanging out.

Feel free to message or skype me :).

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there Oscirion! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

PC has tons of great ROM Hacks, it's true. Have fun playing them, and if you ever feel like attempting to make your own, we've got the resources and tutorials for that too! It's a ton of work so it's not for everyone, but if you do want to try your hand at it I look forward to seeing anything you make.

By the way, it's really not recommended that you give away your full name on the internet. I'd suggest editing your post (click the gearbox button on the bottom right) and removing that.

Years
  • Well there's no last name in it and my full name isn't even fully official; mostly dopenames from back when I was Christian

Back