• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen VI 64x64 Sprite Package

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
Years
  • This is for all my fellow hackers out there that want the Gen VI sprites provided by the resource thread created by MrDollSteak.

I downloaded all the Front/Back and Icon sprites, named and numbered them for easy index (or whatever the appropriate term), and uploaded them here and here.
    Note: I did not include the Mega Evolution sprites because as far as I can tell that list is incomplete.

Again, these are not my sprites, I just compiled the sprites from MrDollSteaks's resource thread so it's a hassle free process for those that need them.

If I was wrong in doing so, please go ahead and remove my post.

If my 4shared link doesn't work I'll edit and switch it with an attachment.

Edit: As far as I can find, their aren't any OW "Doll" sprites for any of the pokemon, so I don't know how you could use them for legendary events.

Last edited:

PokemonBen

Kanto Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hello can you add another link please? 4shared wants me to sign in and to be honest I hardly trust that site looks dodgy.

PokemonBen

Kanto Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Thanks man. Mediafire is my fav, although sometimes it downloads .zips as .exe which is weird.

Back