• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Izanagi's Pokemon ART

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
  • This is my first time ever with BB codes and CSS on this site, and I dont know why
    this whole thing is not aligning to the center, so please excuse my noobity.
    Thanks to
    Sheep for the links to the CSS templates.

ashandpikachu_by_iza_nagi-d75jwa4.png
    My Pokemon ART
    About Me

I'm Aadi, AKA Izanagi or Izanagi Aadi online. I love to draw, and I love Pokemon, so its needless to say I love mixing both my loves together whenever I find free time. In fact, I started my drawing journey with Pokemon back in 2003 when it aired here in India and have been doodling it ever since. My uniqueness lies in the fact that I can take a simple paper and turn it into a 3-dimensional world from which characters pop out much like paper children. This form of art is called 3D or ANAMORPHIC DRAWINGS and I've spent two years give or take in practicing it.

Hope you find my drawings interesting, I hope you visit my social networks to share my art further.
    Misc. Info

Art style : Varied
    Art media: Everything
    I draw: Mostly anime/manga
    Commissions: No
    Requests: No
    Gifts : Only for people I know
    Favorite Anime : FMA

Chibi Me

me3_by_iza_nagi-d75kbve.gif

Traditional Art

MEGA-YES - Drawn in Oct 2013
    mega_yes_by_iza_nagi-d6s510c.jpg

WILD SHARPENER APPEARED - Drawn in Jan 2014
    wild_sharpener_appeared__3d_drawing_xd_by_iza_nagi-d72rwaz.jpg

FENNEKIN - Drawn in Apr 2013
    __fennekin___3d_drawing_on_paper___by_iza_nagi-d5zfh3i.jpg

LAZY PIKACHU - Drawn in Jan 2013
    pikachu___3d_sketch___color_by_iza_nagi-d5tcpsd.jpg

Digital Art

Digital doesnt mean they are Photoshopped. Ive drawn every drawing below with a graphics tablet, the same way I draw using pencil on paper. Hope you like my digital drawings as well!

MEGA-WHAT? - Drawn in Aug 2013
    blazikenmega_by_iza_nagi-d75ke2s.jpg

SPLASH OF TEAM ROCKET - Drawn in May 2013
    splash_of_team_rocket__by_iza_nagi-d64rry9.jpg

SPLASH OF ASH - Drawn in May 2013
    splash_of_ash___r_e_d_r_a_w__by_iza_nagi-d646k5b.jpg

Please note that I've only listed out my POKEMON drawings. I have drawn other things, but I dont wanna post them here since I feel that they will become out of context.

Conclusion

Thank you so much for looking, I have countless doodles and sketches related to Pokemon
    with me, but I didnt post them since I wanted to only show you my featured picks, and
    also not tire you out from scrolling too much. Please leave a comment on letting me know
    what you think of my artworks, that would be great xD
    -Aadi

CSS by Iloveeevee; modified by 1zanag1

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Man, I love ur art, you feel like god artist to me, none of my friend can be done like this,
    will be looking foward to see more from you, more intetresting art :)

1zanag1

Years
  • Man, I love ur art, you feel like god artist to me, none of my friend can be done like this,
    will be looking foward to see more from you, more intetresting art :)

thanks so much for those kind words :) i hope not to disappoint!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Wow, I love it! Like the ones that look 3D. The illusion really brings the pieces to life.
    I can tell you can use lots of different styles, from a simpler one to being very detailed.

:D

1zanag1

Years
  • These are amazing. What program do you use?

Thanks! I use Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop for my digital works, but it really depends on what I wanna achieve. I know a lot of software, and software is just a tool to express according to me. the real creativity lies in the mind ^_^

Wow, I love it! Like the ones that look 3D. The illusion really brings the pieces to life.
    I can tell you can use lots of different styles, from a simpler one to being very detailed.

:D

Thank you so much ^_^ Glad to know you liked them. ♥

Last edited:
    Back