• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trigun anyone?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020

Trigun anyone?

So if you couldn't tell already by my profile picture (and signature, though it doesn't show up for me. Does it show up for you?) I am a fan of the anime Trigun. Me, being the age I am did not grow up with it, as I unfortunately was old enough to watch Toonami, the year after it went... All I had was Tokyo Mew Mew, Naruto and Dragon Ball Z (dark times).

Anyway, I got into the show two years ago, probably the best moment of my life. Trigun is my favourite anime, ever. I sat down and as soon as the first scene played, I instantly knew I had found it - the anime that speaks to me the most.

Now I have made this post to maybe talk to people who already like (or love) the show, maybe get people watching the show, and to also just dump all my thoughts... (Brace Yourself)

Summary

The premise of the show is quite simple. You have the main character - Vash 'the Stampede' who is a notorious outlaw with a bounty of 60 Billion Double Dollars, which is the currency there. Everyone thinks that he is some ruthless killer and no one knows exactly what he looks like, the truth is that he is actually a pacifist who could never hurt a fly.

Characters

Vash the Stampede

Trigun anyone?

Trigun anyone?

Vash, as stated before, is a pacifist. He loves donuts and will always try to get out of situations by joking. He does also have a serious side, but I will not continue on that due to spoilers. Vash is an expert gunman and almost never misses a shot, he is so accurate that he is able to deter other bullets trajectory just by flicking a small stone at the bullets mid flight. (Episode 10 - Quick Draw)

Also stated before, the general public usually don't know what he looks like. There have been many rumours and while they mostly agree on the 'tall and big red coat'. It can deviate from time to time, which gets him out of (or into) sticky situations. He got the bounty on his head after completely destroying the city of July 20 years ago, which made over a million people homeless.

This is just as a start, I will continue later. Question: Does my Signature show up? Thanks.

Trigun anyone?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • No, your signature does not show up.

Oh, Trigun. I have vivid memories of watching it in my anime beginnings like... 7-8 years ago? =D
    It was super fun. Vash is such a great character.

Back