• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Diamond Crystal

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I was thinking of making a advanced crystal version but I need help with all the custom system stuff if anyone would help please and does anyone have maps of crystal version I can't remember them all

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I'm making a FR/LG type advanced so it is a upgrade for crystal version

Years
  • I love it! Bloody hate those old g/s/c chip/charsets and it will be nice to see a change. Also make changes to storyline/plot because I'm sure people will want something new if they are going to download it. Pokemon made a few mistakes by releasing crystal because everyone had already seen the plot and almost all of the maps. Just warning ya.. Good luck :)

Years
  • Oh well thank you... What would you like help with? If you make the maps I will be more than happy to do some of the events.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • wow! on this site now there is:
    -Pokemon G/S Advanced
    -Pokemon Lunar Silver
    -Pokemon Diamond Crystal
    -Pokemon Crystal Morning

Back