• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brave Protean Froakie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    Hello Pokémon fans!

I posted this thread because I'm looking for someone who would give me brave nature protean froakie, I just started playing XY and I haven't getting far yet because I really wanted to finish the game with my desire kind of Froakie going to Greninja. So Please... someone who has a kind of heart willing to give me send me a message :(

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello Pokémon fans!

I posted this thread because I'm looking for someone who would give me brave nature protean froakie, I just started playing XY and I haven't getting far yet because I really wanted to finish the game with my desire kind of Froakie going to Greninja. So Please... someone who has a kind of heart willing to give me send me a message :(
    jsyk I'm moving this to the Trade Corner, as that's the more appropriate place for this kind of thing

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I can do this, I will have to catch and breed it. Do you want it in any specific Ball? I can try for gender as well, but getting a Female will probably take awhile.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm trying to breed a shiny, and I have one that I'd be happy to give you. I have both a male and female.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back