• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Hamtaro Tumin Day

Sirfetch’d

Allow me to introduce him:

The one and only, with silky hair, with handsome face, here comes the HamtaroTumin. People say, who is this? is this frog? a plane? It's HamtaroTumin.

Today is the day that we celebrate the most special day in all of the world. It is none other than HamtaroTumin Day. Who is HamtaroTumin you might ask? Well sit down and I will tell you the story of this hero from the west.

It was a cool autumn evening in later October. Sir Solgaleo was out hunting, looking for his dinner, when he stumbled upon a little egg. Solgaleo, being the Legendary that he is, did not know what an egg was or what to even do with it. The only thing that Solgaleo knew he could do was to bring this egg to a man known as Christos. Christos explained to Solgaleo what the egg was and assured him that he would look after it. The next day Christos took the egg to Canada and left it with his good friend Momma Serrah to hatch. 3 days later, on October 28, HamtaroTumin emerged from the egg and a hero was born.

Let's all wish our friend Hamtaro the happiest birthday ever because he deserves it! Happy birthday Ham!!

It's birthday time
    time to shine
    everybody shown
    that the party is on

Hamtaro.jpg

ok be calm

Years
  • Face it, October is the most popular month for PC birthdays so deal with it.

Anyways, happy birthday HamtaroTurin! I'm very shocked you're only 14, but I guess that's me being used to members in their late teens and early-mid 20's around here hahahahaha.

Years
  • Happy birthday to the one and only HAMTARO!!!
    :hug:
    "ok i didmt ask for that" (I think it was like that haha)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Happy birthday, Hamtaro!!! (this is cay, lol.) Thanks for being such a great friend and for being such a great presence on the server. It'd be really different without you there. You brighten up everyone's day when you log on. Hope your 14th year is spectacular!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMTARO!!

hug.png

*throwed few sunrays on hamtaro's day*

here's my gift to you, a hot arceus:

pokemans_493_arceus-fire.gif

may your bear with us coping you out of your sight for years to come

okay now shut uo and bye

hug.png
    26220.png
    hug.png