• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take Pictures of Maps in RMXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Hi everyone. I'm sorry this is going to sound like a stupid question but somehow i have completely forgotten how to take a picture of a map i made in RMXP. I want to share maps and i can't figure out how to get a picture of the entire map taken.

Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Right. First of all, why did you post this twice in two different sections? Secondly, there's no real place to ask this question, if you wanted to you should ask in the main Game Development section. Regardless. The only real way of doing this is print-screening your map and opening it in Paint/Photoshop or any other image editor. There's no real tool or method that works well. If you don't know how to print-screen or screen cap your desktop then google it.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back