• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My plan for a team (Black 2)

should i Change the Excadrill for an Krookrodile?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    Emboar
    Lucario
    Excadrill
    Er... that purple pokemon? i dont know his name so... hes purple and i think he's a bug/poison
    Darmanitan
    Skarmory

if possible, leave you suggestions for my team, and their movesets :) thanks and... i dont know how to train IV so dont ask this for me

[EDIT] Oops, just noticed i have 2 fire tipes :s so... should i put krookodile on darmanitan's place?

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • You have a large Fire and Ground-type weakness! To fix this, I suggest adding a Water-type Pokemon, since you'll also need it to Surf anyway. I would replace Darmanitan with Swanna, Seismitoad, or Jellicent. It really depends on what you want. I could help you more if you could provide the movesets! Don't really want to be doing ALL the work for you ;) Plus, your playstyle might be different than mine.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    Yeah, ill change Darmanitan for a Golduck (i need a psic' type as well), im planning to do this (sorry i cant tell the movesets cuz' im training for the 1º Gym xD (I've played White, White 2, Black and now im on black 2, and i want a diferent team, any suggestions for a subistitute for lucario? im thinking on using this team > emboar
    Lucario
    Excadrill
    Golduck
    Krookodile
    Skarmory

i thin ill change Lucario for a Sawk (used it on black 1, one of the best pokemons i've ever used) :s but i dont want to use the SAME pokemon you know? Hold on a second, ill post ALL my pokemons used on black, white and white 2. do you think you can help me find differents pokemons? (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IM BRAZILIAN :s )

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Why would you replace your Lucario with a Sawk? You already have Emboar as your Fighting type. If anything, you should replace Lucario with a Drapion.

Also, since you already have a Krookodile, you should replace your Excadrill with something like Roserade or Tangrowth. You need more Special attackers, anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    How about Leavanny? and My team wold be like this?

Emboar
    Drapion
    Leavanny
    Krookodile
    Golduck
    Skarmoy
    ???????
    Is this a GOOD team?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    How about Leavanny? and My team wold be like this?

Emboar fire/fighting
    Drapion Bug/Poison
    Leavanny grass/bug
    Krookodile dark/ground
    Golduck Water
    Skarmoy Steel/flying
    ???????
    Is this a GOOD team?

your better off ditching drapion as Leavanny is a faster bug pokemon which can learn poison type moves like poison jab and toxic, also your team is somewhat very weak to ground types which is also covered by leavanny's grass type moves.

If you get rid of Golduck for Palitoad (water/ground) you remove it's weakness from electric and then replace your unneeded Drapion with Gothita (Black exclusive) or Duosion (White exclusive) which are both psychic types, which their weakness to dark can be covered by fighting types like your emboar.

EDIT: MOVESETS;

Emboar;
    Heat Crash or Flamethrower
    Earthquake or Bulldoze
    Stone Edge or Wild Charge
    Brick Break or Focus Blast

Gothita
    Psychic
    Focus Blast
    Thunder bolt
    shadow ball

Leavanny
    Poison Jab
    Leaf Blade
    X-scissor
    False Wipe (for the legendaries)

Krookodile
    Crunch
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Outrage
    (try and get a bunch of lum berries and let Krookodile hold them)

Palitoad
    Hydro Pump
    Poison Jab
    Earthquake
    Drain Punch

Skarmory
    Fly
    Steel Wing
    Air Slash
    Rock Slide

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    And the HM's? Cut, strenght? i need a pokemon to use it :/ and i dont want Palpitoad, already used it on my black 1 :s but its a nice team bro, i think ill use it (Except ill use OTHER water pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Emboar
    Drapion
    Leavanny
    Krookodile
    Golduck
    Skarmoy

Personally -I think with this team you have only two pokemon strong against fire while 3 are at a huge disadvantage. I would suggest replacing Golduck for Seismitoad also, flying pokemon can harm you badly so you can replace one of the two bug pokemon or get a strong moveset.
    Analysis
    Against Fire you are- Weak
    Against Grass- Very strong
    Water- Medium range(but with good moveset, strong)
    Dragon- kind of weak
    Flying- Weak
    You can overpower Ice with Emboar but Leavanny and Krookadile would suffer. Skarmory would be okay

Hope this helps sorry i only included main types

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Drapion is actually a Poison/Dark type, so you can keep that. If you're going to replace anything, you should replace Leavanny. I already suggested Tangrowth and Roserade as good replacements.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    So ... i need an ice type for Iris :s ok ill change leavanny for an ice/dragon... but... who can learn ice/dragon moves (except Lucario)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • You also don't need super effective moves to beat dragons. Golduck can learn Ice Beam for all dragons and Surf for Aggron and Archeops; Emboar can learn fighting moves for Hydreigon, Aggron, and Lapras; Leavanny can learn Leaf Blade to take care of Lapras; etc, etc. I think you will be just fine with the team you have now, if you like it :)

Back