• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black & White 2: Unlock the Tiger Creature

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Introduction:

This is just a simple guide that explains to you how to get the tiger creature on Black adn White 2. I was considering not posting this as it is not complete but what the heck there is only a minor problem that needs fixed.

Preparation:

OK. There are a few things that you may need to do before starting. Firstly you need to install Black and White 2 patch 1.1 and 1.2 if you haven't done so already(I am not sure if it works without the patches). Next you will want to install the offical Black and White 2 modding tools provided by Lionhead.

Open C:/Program Files/Lionhead Studios/Black and White 2/Tools/LionheadUnstuffer and open the batch file LH Unstuffer Batch.

Open up the directory called ctr. If you unstuffed everything you will notice there are more creature files than normal. This is good.

The Guide:

*Note* This can be done using either bape, bcow, blion or bwolf. For this guide I decided to use blion. If you want to use any of the others replace blion in this guide with bape, bcow or bwolf.

Start by creating 2 folders on your desktop called blion and btiger. Reopen your ctr folder and open blion. Cut all files within the folder and paste them into the blion folder on your desktop. Now back in your ctr folder open up btiger. Again cut all files from this folder and paste them into the btiger folder on the desktop.

After all this is done you will need to do a bit of renaming in the ctr folder. You will need to rename all blion files to btiger and all btiger files to blion. If you are having trouble doing this then rename all blion files to btiger1 then rename all btiger files to blion then delete the 1 from the btiger1 files.

Go to your desktop and open up btiger. Cut all files from the file and paste them into the blion folder(yes blion). Now go to the blion folder and cut all files from the folder and paste them into btiger(yes btiger).

Run your game and start a new game. Enjoy.

As I mentioned earlier there was a problem. The tiger will sound like the creature you decided to replace. For example if I decided to replace the ape the tiger would have sounded like an ape. This is why I chose the lion as it sounds more like a tiger than the rest of them.

Anyway thanks for reading this guide. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post on the thread. If anyone knows how to make the tiger sound like a tiger please do let me know by again PMing me or posting here on the thread. Thanks again.

Back