• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald - Nuzlocke Challenge!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
  • Hey guys, welsknight here bringing you a classic for your viewing pleasure! In preparation for the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, I'm doing a Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge run. At the time of this post, I have finished the first 5 episodes.

For anyone who cares, I updated the overlay starting with the 3rd video and added an intro starting with the second (yay software upgrades!).

So, without further ado, here are the videos. For optimal viewing pleasure, watch in fullscreen and HD.

Here's Episode 1:

Here's Episode 2:

Here's Episode 3:

Here's Episode 4:

Here's Episode 5:

Enjoy, and feel free to weigh in with your comments, suggestions, or anything else that comes to mind. Thanks for watching!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 9: Battles in Slateport City!

And here's Episode 10: Team Aqua and Captain Stern!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please feel leave a reply!

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 11: Onward to Mauville City!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Man, it's been a long time since I've released a video in this series. Too long! So....

Here's Episode 13: Nether the Numel!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 24: Forward to Fortree City!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 25: An Unexpected Ending!

Back