• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Yeah... I changed it. I really wanted Kazuki from SCREW, but I had a hard time finding pretty good wallpapers of him. So, I found the biggest and cutest picture of him I could find and well...

Spoiler:

He's so cute omg. <3

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I'm just going to edit my post instead of posting. Basically, I'm in love with all three of these boys because they are my life. <3 NO GOTCHAROCKA NO LIFE. \o/

Spoiler:

So... Toya needs to fucking stop, Duckie is gorgeous and omg squee look at how cute Jun is~ Also, this the msot recent picture of them. It's VERY recent too. That's why I like it because they look so amazing. <3

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Spoiler:

downloaded a bunch of hi-res wallpapers for my phone today. phone's res is 1080x1920 while lappy's is 1366x768 lol. So I applied the phone wallpapers on my lappy. they change every 30 seconds.

Years
  • Spoiler:

downloaded a bunch of hi-res wallpapers for my phone today. phone's res is 1080x1920 while lappy's is 1366x768 lol. So I applied the phone wallpapers on my lappy. they change every 30 seconds.

Yo, that Labrys.

I need that, run the source, hook yo boy White Glint up, come on now.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Thought I'd share because I'm super stoked about this one. Took me forever to get the HQ and I love it (old pic but they just released it today).

Spoiler:

It's so hard to go find good wallpapers of him/them so yeah.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Seriously, just look at how fucking hot Takeru from SuG is. He's just so sexy like... omfg. >//////< Anyway, it took me forever to find one because a lot of them were of him when he was actually younger. I wanted one where he looked really hot and sexy. >w<

So I found this one:

Spoiler:

I also had no idea my desktop was backed up with about 70 screenshots. oops. I cleaned it off though, so you can see how gorgeous Takeru is. *w*

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • So. I'm finally a Windows 8 convert, and with that I decided to put together a new stack of rotating wallpapers. The one below is one of several I snagged from online'

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Been trying out the Windows 10 previews through VirtualBox. Nothing too exciting to show here, as I've only been doing a few things with the virtual machine. Even though there's lots of issues that need to be worked out, I'll immediately say that Win10 is more usable than Windows 8.x by a mile!

Back