• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shuffle

Years
  • Just S ranked Marill which was a pain in the butt since you need to beat it in 3 moves. Took a few tries! Just need to S rank three more stages before I'll have the first 50 S ranked (+caught all the Pokemon from said stages) and can move on. Good grief am I addicted.

Also have the three Rotom forms released so far, and Mew. Haven't done expert yet.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I only just downloaded it a couple nights ago, but it's super addicting. >.< My little brothers like to try to take it while I'm playing too. Never got to own a side game other than PMD and Ranger, kinda nice I guess. The Mega Evos are really cool too, make sure you catch Eevee for it's ability!!
    (Did anyone else lose a Pokemon when it was at 90% catchrate? .-.)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alright, just a fair warning to you PC folks that's still below 60 stages: beware of Gastly, Raichu, M-Altaria, M-Mawile and M-Glalie stages. I think I can provide a few tips for those stages.

Gastly's disruptions allows you to only use the top 2 rows of the field, and since the Pokemon's locations are randomized, there's no certain trick into winning this.

M-Altaria, I have vague memories about this 'cause I got lucky and got it on my last turn. Just... beware, you'll probably have to fail at least once or twice before winning.

M-Mawile... Just roll with super-effective moves. Don't even think going with M-Sableye 'cause it'll be completely useless against the disruptions M-Mawile will shower you on that stage. Don't mind using Megas at all. And probably get a Move+5 while you're at it.

Raichu... okay, M-Kanga is the best thing for this stage unless you're willing to sacrifice 2/3 slots for Pichu and Pikachu just to get rid of the barriers. No, really. It's that bad. I mean, with a set up like:
    xoxoxo
    xoxoxo
    xoxoxo
    xoxoxo
    xoxoxo
    xoxoxo
    With x being the Chu line underneath barriers and o being your own Pokemon, that's a really limited space to play on. Did I mention the default catch rate is 3%? Yeah, have fun repeating the stage over and over again.

You'd be so lucky just to get a freaking C on any of those stages.

I just reached M-Glalie myself after going to the web and seeing how many people ranting on the difficulty. And after reaching the stage myself... man, M-Mawile looks a lot more simpler than this monstrocity.

This is coming from someone who has caught all the Expert Stage Pokemon up 'til Sceptile.

Years
  • I never really liked puzzle games in this type of format. But because I am a pokemon fan to the extreme of course I had to try it out. It's a fun little free to play, and I kinda suck at puzzle games so it's a little difficult for me. Still enjoy it though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I hate them because Pokémon Colosseum (2003), Gale of Darkness (2005) and Battle Revolution (2007) are the worst things I've ever played in my life. Any of these are far from the concept that Game Freak uses in an actual Pokémon game. They are all also short, uninteresting, and poorly programmed.

And now they come with a "free" game with micro-transactions... It's a no-go for me, even without these.
    Each to their own then, but I don't think you can blame them for that too much (the first paragraph anyway). The game mechanics are the same, just with additional shadow Pokemon and a lack of routes (which is poor). Meanwhile, being too much like the style of Game Freak games (so with routes, gyms, etc), it would probably not sit well with Game Freak! And other games (Ranger, MD) are far more removed from the main GF games, easily.

Idk about short, XD is fairly lengthy and offered a lot of side content for instance. Also disagree with poorly programmed, even with the odd mishap with the Master Ball glitch in Colosseum there is nothing game breaking anywhere...

As for the micro-transactions, it could be that Nintendo or the Pokemon Company asked them to do it rather than the other way around - just simply employed to make it, especially having done two Pokemon Trozei games as well. Can't know for sure though. Understandable if that pus you off.
    I can see how the Colosseum line is different, but Battle Revolution? Wasn't that just a simple Stadium-like game?
    PBR was like Stadium but with more battle modes, wifi (something new that prior-4th-gen Pokemon games did not have), and no minigames like what Stadium had.

Illusione-Tempus - that's some neat info there, looks like it'd be helpful for people. =)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Illusione-Tempus - that's some neat info there, looks like it'd be helpful for people. =)

I can't help any further than M-Glalie though, since good lord I just defeated the thing yesterday at 0 moves left.

It took replaying through the previous stages to get S ranks, unlocking more expert Pokemon, catching Heatran to go with Moltres and Charizard, and failing for many days. M-Mawile, despite being super-effective, is probably not the best Mega to bring, since that thing freezes 2 columns at once. Meanwhile, M-Mawile clears out this way:

ooxoox
    oxooxo
    xooxoo
    ooxoox
    oxooxo
    xooxoo

Which honestly, isn't a really good way to clear out the columns of frozen Pokemon M-Glalie makes.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    It's a fun game to play when you have a few minutes to spare. I don't really mind the micro-transactions because I never use those anyway, I'd rather wait 'till the hearts restore itself. (And, I don't know if I should mention it, there's the same hack with the QR codes for Pokémon going around to customize the prices for the micro-transactions, long story short: you can put the jewels required at zero, though I don't use it)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    It's quite alright. This game is mix with CC and Pokemon all together and of course, you gotta hate freemium stuff and honestly addicting. A more variant pokeball at different cost would be better. and I caught a mew with just fewer catch ratio :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I didn't even realize this was free, I'll probably give this a download even though micro-transactions are dangerously easy to use.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I just found a hilariously dumb glitch in this game. If you spam through the menus, your pokemon won't gain as much experience, sometimes none at all if you're quick enough. You visually have to watch their exp bar fill up to get the experience. I've literally just had to start my game over because I was getting screwed over due to not having anything above level 5. Thankfully I never put any money into the game.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I find Pokémon Shuffle quite enjoyable, even though I must say that I used to not fond the game because I need to wait to play more, but now I just enjoyed it no matter if I wait for the hearts to regenerate or not.

Besides, I managed to go through around Stage 50 of the game without buying any single gems in the eShop yet, and it's still playable even if you don't spend one. Personally I find it like Pokémon Battle Trozei, but a bit better.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Stage 90 is a nightmare even with Distruption Delay doesn't help and it always freezes most of the tiles and even have useless evee.. Agh!! It's driving me crazy

Finally, I able to catch rioulu and 2 rottom forms :#

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Larvitar is not included, sorry :(
    and no. Your pokemon doesn't evolve when level up at certain level. If you wish to catch evolved form, you must clear the puzzle

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Again sadly, there's no Tyranitar nor it's mega form included

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Just make sure you check on Serebi for an update that includes your favorite. but I doubt it won't happen though

Back