• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrono Blade Trilogy (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • This is to try and keep the Out of Character post and replies out of the rp. I'd like this place to be the place to discuss what's coming up, what's happening and what's what in the rp.

If you have any questions as to the "Chrono Blade" or the storyline, feel free to ask me here instead of on the rp thread. Also any other questions or concerns, please voice here instead of spamming or waisting space in the rp.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Alright. Figure I'll add a bit more to what I said beholders in the RP. Beholders are very magically powerful, and are long lived, even by elvish standards. Most of the time, they would rather kill each other, but beholder dens, such as the one we've encountered, are controlled by hive mothers, who can magically dominate any other mind. This ability is afforded somewhat to those under their control, making beholder dens almost infinately dangerous.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I was just confused. I've read about them as Drizzt came upon them. But yes some people might be confuse about what a beholder is. I don't know, I kind of imagined them like giants almost but magically inclined.

I don't think that you said they exactly were, you said your character hoped they were. I was confused. But hopefully it hasn't screwed up what you wanted to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back