• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon X Stagelocke w/ Titos

What do you think of the Stagelocke challenge?

• I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like it, its confusing.

• Its ok i guess, not something that im interested.

• Total voters

Titos

Beast tuber
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Pokémon X Stagelocke w/ Titos

Wazzap Beast People!? Titos here and im bringing you guys here the new type of locke that i personally created for my next series of Pokémon which will be: Pokémon X Stagelocke!

Please watch the video to learn the rules and leave your thoughts and opinions on it, would be really appreciated and would help on the creating of new lockes in the future!

If you like it stay hyped for the series that will start tomorrow! Thanks! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Here is the Choose my starter episode! The stagelocke will start! Make sure to leave your vote and a nickname for it! Thanks! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Here is the first episode of the Pokémon X Stagelocke! We started our adventure! If you voted for the starter, thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the start of this series! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Here is episode 2 of the Pokémon X Stagelocke! We make some more progress and we go shopping!! Hope you have fun watching! =]

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    The first gym!! This is about to get intense!! Dont miss out!! Hope you enjoy! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    We reach Lumiose City and we get the best fire starter! xP Hope you guys enjoy! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Tierno tries to show us some of his moves and we go past route 5 on this episode! Enjoy! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    So we found a snorlax bocking our path, so we go to Parfum Palace to find a Poke Flute but we gotta help the owner find his pokemon! Hope you guys enjoy! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Finally time to go past route 7 and move towards the next town! Dont miss out on the battles and encounters we have on the way! =)

Titos

Beast tuber
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    This time we get to explore an actual cave but we find team flare grunts on our way! Enjoy! =)

Back