• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

These Titles Have Really Gone to the Dogs - Furfrou 114/146 XY

Years
  • After a 2 week hiatus due to my personal schedule, Card of the Week is back!

This week's card is Furfrou 114/146 from XY! I feel this is both better and worse than it looks on the surface.

Spoiler:

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    This card seems like it could have some place in a certain deck. 3 energy for 80 damage and flippy discard energy seems pretty good. The ability makes it even better. Its also level ball search able that requires 110 damage to OHKO. But again 110 hp is a terrible place to be in this meta game. So many things just hit 110, Darkrai/muscleband, Keldeo 3 energy, Lugia, Genesect with Deoxys, Kyurem, the list goes on. But still its not terrible.

Its somewhere along the lines of Bouffer, that chinchilla pokemon, or something else. As normal types are usually not that great. Since the provide nothing to the decks in general aside from a secondary attacker.

Though in a straight colorless deck with aspertia city gym. It might be able to be somewhat threatening.

Though i could see this card being put into many decks build by younger players.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I like it though the holo looks better.
    Fur coat is a nice touch, plus 80 damage on three energys! Nice for competitive play.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    COTW These Titties Have Really Gone to the Dogs

That can be useful in competitive play.

Back