• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the riskiest thing you've done?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Doing things you never did before or are afraid to do, is called a risk. But sometimes, when the adrenaline rush is pumping, just for the sake of thrill, we tend to go ahead & do it.

So what is the riskiest thing you have done in life?

Pika Pika :chu:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • The only thing that I can think of that I done that was risky was that I had a knife and one night I started tossing it in the air and catching it and with the blade out. I will never do that again. Thankfully I only got stabbed in the hand and it wasn't that deep.

pkmin3033

Are we differentiating between risky and stupid?

If we're not, the riskiest thing I did was duck the gates one morning to catch a train when I was running a bit late to University for revision. Obviously there wasn't one coming the other way, but if there had of been I would have been splattered across the tracks. I was very nearly fined, but as it was my first time and I was extremely apologetic about it, I got let off. Thankfully.

If we are...I dunno, I've always been extremely risk-averse. Everything in life has some small amount of risk since you can't predict the future, but it's nothing you can recover from usually if you take a risk and it turns out to be a mistake. There's a lot of emotional risk to me in telling people pretty much anything about myself, but it's manageable.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Went out concealing a pistol without a foid card and concealed carry permit whilst on second chance felony probation, 2 3rd class felony charges actually (no they're not violent crimes). If I would of got arrested I would of been sentenced to the penitentiary. That was probably the stupidest thing I've done. I've done a lot of stupid shit that would land me in jail but that's the worst, that I remember. Yeah... I've slowed down a lot since, I don't really do anything anymore cause I tend to find trouble easily.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Riskiest thing I used to do was smoke weed when I worked overnights at the gas station. I would do it on the side of the station where no one really entered from at night and whenever I saw a customer coming in I'd just put it out real quick, go help them then return outside to finish it off. A couple times doing that it was a cop that came in. Those times had me pretty scared, but I guess they never noticed or smelled it as they pulled up. And it never stayed on me since I made sure to hold it downwind of me.

Years
  • One time I ran out into the middle of traffic (several lanes, many cars, going about 40 mph) right after someone had been hit by a car. I was running to help, but of course I was running right into the very same danger and the same thing could have happened to me. It was the adrenaline, I guess, but I don't really remember what happened, just that I wasn't hurt. Not the only time I could've been killed, but the only time where I took the action to put myself in danger.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Jaywalked on the Avenida da Boavista (the longest, largest avenue in the city of Porto, largely used and with loads of traffic) at rush hour. More than once.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Babysat my two yr old cousin.

Believe me, there's nothing riskier than babysitting a toddler, especially if he starts bawling & you don't have a pacifier to give him & he starts throwing things around. >:(

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I debated with gimmepie. Got out alive, but lost a bit if my brain.

Latios77

*** uP ToWn FuNk ***
    Years
  • In terms of riskiest/stupidest thing I have done many things that would top the crown I am sure. But for the sake of not boring you folks I'll just post a quick tale.

WINTER 2014. So there it was, near the tail end of winter... everything was melting from the fine white lushous snow, to the crisp picturesque frozen lakes it was a season that was coming to an end.

During that winter time, if you follow the snowmobile/ATV trail it would lead you over to a private lake over yonder. The lake would of course be frozen, and we would drive all day and night on it. Slipping and sliding across the ice driving 50mph (80km/h). There'd be this small island in the middle of it where we would have a campfire to seal off the nice days we had enjoyed.

Well, putting those two paragraphs together you can probably piece what happened next...

I drove up to the lake to inspect the ice to see if it was safe to drive on one last time. I decided to mount off the Honda and walk around the ice to get a feel for it. Well... I got about 30 ft out no problem, and just as I decided to turn around the ice broke beneath me and I fell into the water.

Freaking cold I tell you - _ - I was stupidly lucky to get out of that. A risk that almost bit me in the rear.

So that's be a risk that I survived.

#StillAlive #Aintdeadyet

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Ask a female professor out to some food and drinks.

Wait wut? That being risky? Well our university has some rather young and dang son pretty professors out there who i swear are so sociable that they are different beings outside the classroom. However, this is super risky since our university is near to all of the areas where everyone can have some food and drink so it can get REALLY scandalous if said professor was seen with a student in a rather "peculiar" fashion. Then again, I was her favorite student, because i was that guy with perfect attendance, exemplary participation, excellent grades on all of her quizzes and exams, and was the one who could relate the most. Sadly, when i did do it, i was met with a typical "friendzoned" answer by respectfully declining the offer.

I wanted to do something like this because an ole friend of mine failed horribly when he actually admitted that he liked one of our profs. Oh and it was in Valentines Day, a day of cringe. Then again, our English prof was that dang pretty that any sane young man could have liked her. (Long hair, glasses, fair skinned, has that Asian-ish look)

Back