• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stella was a diver and she was always down

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • are you down to do anything anywhere anytime?

or do you prefer to have your fun only during the day? or only during the night? or are you a planner and hate spontaneity (if this is your default then we probably can't be friends)?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm down to do whatever whenever.

As long as you don't try to wake me up to do something because then we have to fight.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i'm down to do anything anytime, though i'm much less grumpy in the daytime than in the nighttime; all my friends are planners but i'm pretty spontaneous. i like it when people just turn up and go 'hey, let's do this!'... planning just takes the fun out of it.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • TWO THINGS:

1) good thread title
    2) i'm usually more raring to go at night, but i'll do anything anytime, plans or no plans, for the most part, unless i've planned to watch a movie on my lonesome or something. even then i'll break that for the right person. ETC

Years
  • I don't plan things down to a "t" but I rarely make plans on the fly. I prefer to know where I'm going, when and who else will be there prior to the actual event. That being said, I'm generally game to make plans at any time of the day within reason.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • As much as I prefer nighttime I'm honestly down to do practically anything at anytime so long as it'll be fun. If I already have plans it can depend on who's bugging me to do stuff but tbh I don't really do much anyways so.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    No car so it's pretty hard to make spontaneous plans. if i'm doing anything it's usually thought out the night before. everything depends on rides tbh

Back