• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm curious to know more about you, so why not tell us more about yourself? :3 Like when you got into Pokemon and what your favorite game is.

I really hope you like the community here, it's really friendly and very active! I'd love to be your friend if you'd like, as I know it can be hard to stick around when there's so many people you don't know. Have fun around here and I hope to see you around! n_n

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC :)

I can't get my DS to do WiFi, so unfortunately I can't do the friend code thing with you :( but we can still be friends on the forums! Are you into trading or battling (or both)? Either way, you'll definitely find some people who share your interests, so I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here!

Anyway welcome again, I'll see you around :D

Back