• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Poketrainers and Fans ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Hey SkyBeat here and just joined this site. I ant wait to see what kind of friends and rivals ill make here. I look forward to meeting new people and battling others too. Pleased to meet everyone.

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Hey SkyBeat, welcome to the site! I just joined a couple of days ago myself, and I've already met tons of people. :) Just diving in is probably the best way to meet people, best of luck to you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Likewise Kaylee, I look forward to being friends and seeing you around. (I also posted in your thread too) ^__^

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    hello there skybeat. hopefully we will become great friends soon :) i joined too today as well

Years
  • Hello there SkyBeat! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

I've apparently seen you posting a bit in Roleplay Corner so from the looks of it you must be into roleplaying? The section is pretty fun, with all the great RPs and active regulars over there always having a laugh, and there's always something new to discover in roleplays every day. That's just what I've seen so far, but do explore around the forums and see what else you like because there's so much to see at PokeCommunity!

I hope you have a great time anyhow, and if you ever need a new friend I'm always happy to accept you whenever! If you have a question don't hesitate to ask any of the staff members in the bolded usernames, because they are always there to help you.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey SkyBeat! Good choice popping by, welcome welcome. :D

I'm sure you'll make many friends if you choose to stick around so hopefully we'll be seeing you often from now on, right? If you need anything don't hesitate to ask a member of staff and.. well, just enjoy yourself heh. See you around. ^_^

Nakala Pri

Welcome to the Pinnacle of Cakes! >8D (thats why people call it pc duh)

I'M THE MONOPOLY GUY

I hope you really like it here, have tons of fun and make awesome rivals! :P (try ShadowE for a rival he is so fun to annoy) My favourite kinds of games are RPGs, Fighting, Arena Shooters and Turn Based! :D Nice username, btw!

Stay groovy. BD

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum!

You'll make a ton of new friends here. PC is full of great and friendly members. I've never had a problem with anyone here. If you are into battling, you should definitely check out the Battling section of the forum, where you can find members to battle with. We also have a Trading section where you can open a trade shop or find others to trade with. You can snag some goodies there!

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask us!

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Hello SkyBeat! Welcome to PC.

I am sure you will have little trouble making friends here and finding some healthy rivals. I assume you're into battling? Good luck with it if so! If you're ever lonesome on the forums feel free to leave me a VM or PM, I do like to chat and meet new people. <3

Enjoy, and see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! Friends and rivals alike; we do indeed have them all here on the PC forums~! C:

But yeah, stick around with us, and you'll get to see what we have around here for you! I look forward on getting to know you too, and hey, feel free to send me a VM or PM, or maybe a friend request to be pals! All in all, I hope that you have a really great time, and cheers to you~! <33

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello !! :)
    I hope you'll have fun here and you will find what you are looking for! :)

If you want to do a fight some time you can send me a PM ! :)

Back