• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    Hello everybody, so i'm new here, didn't even knew the forum, looks great.
    What can i say...i've always been a pokemon fan since the first generation. Just bought the omega ruby version...pretty cool btw.
    Well its my first forum, so im kind of lost here ahah. Ok thats it see you on the forum guys.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Welcome! We hope you have a good time on the forums. If you need any help just Visitor Message me and I will point you in the right direction !

Years
  • Hello there Dace! Such a pleasure you decided to join today and given you're a veteran Pokemon fan I'm very confident you will enjoy the awesome community that is PC.

I can easily understand that you're new to forums, but we're an easy one to get to know and our staff team are much friendlier than you'd expect so there's always a kind helping hand out there to assist you when you need them. Awesome to hear you are enjoying OR/AS! I'm having lots of fun myself with Alpha Sapphire, such as the new Megas and catching lots of awesome Pokemon. We have a section dedicated to the Hoenn remakes located just underneath this section in the index so it's not hard to miss.

I'm sure you will love this forum just as much as I do myself, and if you are ever looking for a way to learn more about PC, there's the Adoption Center program within this section where a helpful member can guide you based on your interests, or even consider visiting some stuff in the Helpful Links thread for some threads you can post in. Enjoy your stay with us and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • hola, guttentag, hello.. welcome. The forum is pretty big but if it seems a little too daunting, help is at hand, there are mentors that can show you the ropes, this is where I should send you a link but I don't know where to find it myself as I'm also new! ha ha. i'm sure if you need it, someone will help though.

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue too. The recent games, ORAS, are amazing. They really did an amazing job with it. A great remake of RSE!

Anyway, dont feel intimidated by the size of the forum. Its pretty organized and you will find your way around in no time! If you need anything do not hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Hi Dace! Welcome to the forum, good choice joining and all that awesome stuff.

Yes OR/AS are amazing, I never want to put them down.. have almost 220 hours in Alpha Sapphire right now. Going to be so hard when I finally get 1k+ secret base flags since that's what's been keeping me so busy. xD; And awesome seeing more long-time Pokemon fans as well! Plenty of people here have been playing since the first or second generation. Pokemon's grown so much since then, hasn't it? <3 Enjoy your time and do ask if you need any help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey, well glad that we've gotten a great first impression! Welcome to the forums; I'm Dragon! Been a fan since the first gen too. <33

Mmm, and I do hope that you'll consider going to our mentor program! We're always willing to give you a helping hand whenever you'd like, and I'll be happy to answer any question you have about the forums! So see you soon, and make yourself at home. C;

Back