• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strongest Pokemon

Strongest Pokemon

• Mega Venusaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega Alakazam

• Mega Gengar

• Zapdos

• Moltres

• Raikou

• Entei

• Suicine

• Lugia

• Ho-oh

• Deoxys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
  • I think Mega Raquaza is the most strongest pokemon.
    In your opinion which was the most strongest Pokemon shown in Anime :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    I have to go with the lati@s siblings. Simply because they are strong willed, not picking fights for entertainment, but can stick up for each other and fight hard enough to stop a tsunami.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • I'd say easily Mewtwo. Judging from Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, he is easily to the likes of my eyes the most powerful Pokémon to date. Though those movies were made a long while ago and this is probably outdated, I'm not much of a new anime fan as I should be.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Obviously poopachu.
    I mean, come on, guys. As long as the plot needs it, this guy could kill a fusion of every god of every mythology.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Without counting movies, I'd say Pikachu, whose plot armor deeply annoys me, with Ash's Charizard being a close second (particularly after training in Charicific Valley).

Back