• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Superstar Pokémon Challenge! [Gens 4, 5 & 6]

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Now that's a lot of Sandshrew! Don't worry, she'll be worth it!

Haven't really got any progress to report but would like to introduce you to Lightning!

Spoiler:

lightning is female though

Please tell me you're gonna evolve that thing into a Raichu, I'd love to see that.

Anyway, I would join this challenge myself but I don't really have a way to transfer pokémon between gens. If I'm ever able to do it though you can bet that I'll make a certain Steel-type the superstar.

Years
  • lightning is female though

Please tell me you're gonna evolve that thing into a Raichu, I'd love to see that.

Anyway, I would join this challenge myself but I don't really have a way to transfer pokémon between gens. If I'm ever able to do it though you can bet that I'll make a certain Steel-type the superstar.

Um, no. :P

Aw I'd love to see a big tough Aggron all dressed up and dancing! :)

What games do you have? Maybe we can tweak the rules...

Years
  • Oops! I can't believe I forgot about this for this long! I'll make up for some lost time.

Bash and I have been working hard in Sinnoh! So hard in fact, we're done with it! Let's hope the Musical wasn't as hard as it was before!

Pics:
    Spoiler:

Update 2:

Sweet! Bash rocked the Musical, and was offered a chance to make some movies in Pokestar Studios!

Pics:
    Spoiler:

On a more serious note, How should I prove I did Pokestar studios? Couldn't I just get the Normal endings for the same movies? There's no way you can tell.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oops! I can't believe I forgot about this for this long! I'll make up for some lost time.

Bash and I have been working hard in Sinnoh! So hard in fact, we're done with it! Let's hope the Musical wasn't as hard as it was before!

Pics:
    Spoiler:

Update 2:

Sweet! Bash rocked the Musical, and was offered a chance to make some movies in Pokestar Studios!

Pics:
    Spoiler:

On a more serious note, How should I prove I did Pokestar studios? Couldn't I just get the Normal endings for the same movies? There's no way you can tell.

Bash, you are looking good baby! ^^

Hmm, that's true. We'll take a pic of the Highest Grossing board as usual and trust each other!

Last edited:
    Back