• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they made a "new" Eevee?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    found these on the internet.
    54627bd57e523dba67ebd005d6eb749d.jpg

15fa5a2eb2023aaedc602960a3f18146.jpg

349afeea961d69bee3b8fd3e3042bf22.jpg

bc1b0a545ac647fbc61cd1d2790a20b8.jpg

a4b274ba5289888c0e257a0d7def6c46.jpg

65482eeb32c8b597f1af5a58bd93bdc5.jpg

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    [@BlackMagicMaster which type is the white one with purple smoke? I don't like the bug type XP]
    If they were to make another eevee-like pokemon I'd hope they'd finish all of eeveelotion designs/types first. I'm really happy with the fairytype eevee they made. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • [@BlackMagicMaster which type is the white one with purple smoke? I don't like the bug type XP]
    If they were to make another eevee-like pokemon I'd hope they'd finish all of eeveelotion designs/types first. I'm really happy with the fairytype eevee they made. ^^

It looks Ghost to me as does the first one.

The First Ghost one and the flying one look epic don't like the others though.

Agree on sylveon.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    It looks Ghost to me as does the first one.

The First Ghost one and the flying one look epic don't like the others though.

Agree on sylveon.

Can you imagine playing pokemon and see the animation for the smoke on the first one? When I played pokemon amie for X/Y I didn't like the fire animation on Moltres ( I didn't pay attention to the other fire pokemon's animation so maybe there all the same) I can't imagine what the smoke animation for the eevee would be like.
    I disagree I like them all but the bugs. I think for rock that's pretty good.

Years
  • Can you imagine playing pokemon and see the animation for the smoke on the first one? When I played pokemon amie for X/Y I didn't like the fire animation on Moltres ( I didn't pay attention to the other fire pokemon's animation so maybe there all the same) I can't imagine what the smoke animation for the eevee would be like.
    I disagree I like them all but the bugs. I think for rock that's pretty good.

Kind of like Gastly I guess. The rock one really reminds me of drapion.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    the second one is a poison type, not a ghost type. the ghost type is the first one
    OOoh okay thank you.

I like this steel one minus the collar. (found on interwebs)
    images

Just looking at some bug types and these two I found quite interesting.
    images
    images

What if instead of an entire new pokemon to become a eevee-like type deal they took one that was already made and added more types to it. Thinking what normal type would be good to do some transforming to. Maybe furfrou? that be really difficult with all the hairstyles, but maybe?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Make Spookeon happen please, Game Freak.

Anyway, seeing as how the pattern for Eeveelutions seem to be that they're made to be a special typing, it means we'd only see a Ghost type Eeveelution. Maybe even a Dragon Eeveelution, seeing as Dragon was Special in Gen 3.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I would be more than happy with that. In fact, I'm kinda shock they haven't made more types of pokemon like eevee

Years
  • In all honesty I wouldn't like to see an Eevee equivalent being made, the very fact that Eevee's ability to evolve the way it does is unique is what makes it special, if you create a duplicate or something similar it would be taking away its purpose somewhat. Plus, I feel like if it was created there could be a lot of backlash against it as being an Eevee copycat, regardless of how well it was designed. I could be wrong of course, but I think it would be safer to keep that gimmick as exclusive to Eevee :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I wouldn't mind because you can never have too many eeveelutions!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I have never thought of an idea like that before, or notice that eeveelutions being special only, though I don't bury myself in that kinda stuff.

I love it, a physical counter-part to eevee. I know some would think it would take away from eevee, but where was it promised that it would get every type? Why can't another creature, a twin of sorts, exist? It happens quite a bit in the Pokemon world. It makes too much sense for it not to happen.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • That actually sounds pretty cool :D It would be nice if it was kind of like a counter part to Eevee, you know, like Tauros is to Miltank or something like that. Just a guess :P

MeetMeInUtopia

Do You Think you can tell...
    Years
  • I would rather see Eevee gain evolutions from every type and then possibly gain it's own normal evolution. I was a tad upset that a dragon type wasn't introduced with the fairy type. I hope we get three new ones in generation 7

Back