• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PHP developers!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Good luck with this guys, though imo you should build off an existing software rather than trying to maintain your own. Even some of the largest sites based around boards do, it's a lot to keep up with. But yeah really hope it goes well, would offer my help but I have many times before. :P

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I would to help with this kind of thing, but my PHP experience is limited to a class I took about two years ago, though I do have other programming experience. Would you be open to "hiring" people that would need a bit of time to learn first?

Years
  • I'd definitely love to be interested, but my PHP knowledge is very lackluster. I have coded in PHP before, but the knowledge I have on PHP is very minimal and often to the extent where it can take forever to spot mistakes.

If possible, you may want to consider assisting others who have some PHP knowledge, but maybe not the amount that would be on par with what PC's code is needed for.

Years
  • I gladly like to join, but as what many users said, my knowledge in PHP is limited into MySQL database.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I took a web design course that included HTML, CSS, PHP and JQuery, I'd like to say I know stuff, but my experience with it is very limited, since I haven't done much coding with PHP on my own. I still do know the fundamentals and more of the language and can work on my own, but my experience is limited.

I could be able to help with more tedious and less complex parts of the coding if you need help.

I also took three years of C# at school, and is the object-oriented language I know the most of.

Back