• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
7/10

Although I find Futurama to be funny at some times, I don't watch it often.

I do love the sig tho, since I'm excited about Gen VI :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I quite like the tag, but the little bouncing dudes are distracting and take up far more space than looks good. The three lines of text would look better if they were all the same font and all the same colour, but if you want to keep multi-colours I would suggest not using the light blue, as it doesn't match anything in your theme. Personally I would actually put the text onto the tag using a bit of CSS, so it looks more tidy. 7/10

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Nice, prettyful, and simple, yet interesting. I assume it's Doctor Who but I honestly know less than nothing about Doctor Who so that matters little.

7.5/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Femmekin, or whatever its called, but I actually prefer that otter-like pokemon.
I generally like wider sigs but I have to admit yours its pretty nice as well.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't really like how you've written their names in there, tbh. But yeah, the image itself is pretty good. Overall, a decent one. :D

8//10

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
10/10.

Spiderman_by_MixedMilkChOcOlate.gif
--> I love this!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
The Trainer Card is cool! Brave nature? Yes, that fits Red the Kanto Champion! And the Pokemon there reflects Red's Pokemon in the Manga!
10/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back