• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tribal Attack [PG] - OCC and Sign-ups

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Can I reserve a spot for the Rock/Ground/Steel Tribe? (I'll be editing this post with my SU.)

Name:Mayla Briggs
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Tribe
    : Rock/Ground/Steel Tribe
    -Powers: Geokinesis. Mayla specializes in covering herself in earth and hardening it so she has an almost impenetrable shield covering her.
    Pokemon: Steelix; "(Name Undecided)"
    -Pokemon Gender: Female
    -Pokemon Personality: Steelix is a very protective person of Mayla even once risking her live to save her owner. Nothing gets Steelix going like a good Pokemon battle especially with her weaknesses.

Sure thing! And great Powers, you must have put some thought into them!

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Name: Jenna Mclaren
    Appearance: Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here:

Anime_girl.jpg

Personality:
    Jenna is very caring and compassionate. She is quite the Romance connoisseur. Jenna's passionate feelings will overcome anything else that might come up in her life. Jenna frequently lets her emotions interfere with her goals and missions. Jenna's mood will change at the slightest of an event.

History:
    Jenna was born as a member of the grass tribe. She was raised quite well by her parents and had a respectable upbringing. Growing up, Jenna was considered " The Cool girl" in school growing up. When Jenna was nine, she was given her first Pokemon, a Treecko. Jenna trained this Treecko until it was fully grown into a sceptlie. When Jenna was in her late teens(recently) she met a boy named Jonas who she frequently spent time with. Hearing of the impending attack on the Dragon Tribe, Jenna is ready to fight alongside Jonas and other members of the tribe.

Tribe: Grass/Bug
    -Powers: Can manipulate vines and small branches.
    Pokemon: Sceptile
    -Pokemon Gender: Female
    -Pokemon Personality: Sceptile is very aware and patient. Sceptile will be quick to alert others of things that are out of place.

Still working on it.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Okay guys, we have one person in each tribe!
    As soon as all the SU's are finished, I'll write the prologue and we'll being your RolePlay!

A special thanks to everyone who contributed and will contribute to this, we're gonna make this the best RP out there!

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • @impo

a lotta confidence, I see :) well, we'll try, hehe. but of course, if you're gonna make the best RP out there, i won't go down without a fight *evil laugh* my RP will be the best in July!

hm...i can't think of any abilities for me...fighting type...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • @impo

a lotta confidence, I see :) well, we'll try, hehe. but of course, if you're gonna make the best RP out there, i won't go down without a fight *evil laugh* my RP will be the best in July!

hm...i can't think of any abilities for me...fighting type...

Eh heh heh, I'm ready for it!
    And for fighting type, probably strength or durability, something along those lines

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Well good luck to both of your RPs I promise as long as I'm in them, I'll my best to make them the best I can.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • Could this get checked at the gods sake!

Name: Tucker Faith

Appearance: Wears a white linen shirt with a brown leather vest.Has blue eyes.Wears a read bandana that covers all of his hair(Brown hair by the way).Wears a red short.He is medium height.He is dark-skinned(not black).He is a little muscular.

Personality: Always charges into problems.He can be serious when its needed .He is not much of a thinker.He is really rash.He can get angry really easily.He tries to act brave in bad moments.He really likes pulling pranks to other people.Likes playing with fire.

History: Born in Fire Tribe.When he got 10 a terrible thing happend and the volcano blasted.The villagers with the powers stoped the lava but it caused a lots of damage to the village.It took a lots of time to repair it.Tucker gained his power in that accident.He started to play with fire and really like it.He meet with his partner Lionheart when he was 13.Lionheart was just like him.Tucker find Lionheart at a really bad shape.He took care of Lionheart's injuries.After the healing Liobheart started to follow Tucker around.After some days like that Tucker gave him his nickname 'Lionheart' and they be partners.

Tribe: Fire Tribe

-Powers: Control over fire

Pokemon: Growlithe(named Lionheart)

-Pokemon Gender: Male

-Pokemon Personality: Same person as Tucker....in a pokemon form...

Last edited:

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I'm done! Ignore the Gym Leader part I got confused I'll edit it out later. Question.

How are we starting this? Like are all of us from each tribe going to meet up then go after the Dragon person? Or you'll explain it when we start?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm done! Ignore the Gym Leader part I got confused I'll edit it out later. Question.

How are we starting this? Like are all of us from each tribe going to meet up then go after the Dragon person? Or you'll explain it when we start?

I've been toying around this question for a while, but I will explain all in the prologue.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Ummm... I'm so terribly sorry for my long leave but I was on holiday.

Is everyone still willing to participate? Because I will write the prologue and we can actually start!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Okay, I'll start writing it.

But I think my writing of it is pretty horrible..

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'm willing, but I'll be gone for two weeks starting july 14th. Would you still want me in the RP if I'm gone that long?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Great! Thanks! I'll be able to start posting starting Monday. I'll be gone for the weekend.

Back