• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alright, my special little snowflakes...[READ THIS NOW! YES, THIS MEANS YOU!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • I've said it before, I've said it again, and I've had quite enough of saying it, so I suggest that someone starts listening right about now.

DO NOT SUBMIT THE SAME THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES

I don't care if it's been x amount of days, I don't care if you are posting the second, third, or fourth copy 'just to make sure'. Unless you mistakenly hit 'submit' in the middle of typing out your plot, do not submit multiple copies of the same thread.

Allow me to reiterate: DO NOT. The excess threads are spammy and slow down the moderating process. I have asked you nicely, multiple times, to stop doing this sort of thing but the continuous stream of duplicates tells me that I'm not quite getting through.

Therefore, from this point on: ALL THREADS SUBMITTED WITH DUPLICATES ARE INSTANTLY DECLINED. Pardon is given for error-induced duplicates and if the first submission is incomplete due to missclick, but in all other cases, all of the duplicate threads will be declined without being read. Which also means zero feedback beyond 'declined for duplicate(s)'. If you really need to confirm whether your RP came through or not, then ask me.

Also, while I have your attention, I would like to urge everyone to seriously consider whether or not they have the time to manage a new RP before submitting it. If you can't be certain that you can stay interested in your RP for more than a week or two, or if you are already running five different RPs to begin with, then please do everyone a favor and don't start it in the first place. An RP that ends before it has even properly begun is not much fun for anyone concerned.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Okie dokie. I don't submit duplicates so I'll continue doing that. Sometimes I can't run an rp, so I won't submit the ones I can't run. :)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I imagine that would get old. Especially since it's just another thread to view and decline. And with you being the only RP mod (With Loki, occasionally) that must get really frustrating.

You won't have to worry about it from me though :]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back