• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Discussion Thread

Years
  • How is this one? Would love to know what I can improve on as I do plan to use this story multiple times if I get the chance. One of the biggest troubles I have is explaining why I chose the name Blitz Diark... I mean there is "RPG" reason for me using that name. It was more because I loved the name Blitz from one of the Pokemon Hacks that i found, and Diark was also a name there that I thought was very creative... No other reason for choosing it besides that. I just love the name Blitz

Name: Blitz Diark

Appearance: Blitz has thick brown hair that wraps around his entire head. It is straight, but bends a little at the side, and it goes all the way up to his forehead in the front and down to his neck in the back. His hair looks black when seen in the light but is just a very dark brown color. He also has a rather chubby face which he hates because people have bullied him all throughout his life because of this. He does not like the way he looks at all, as he believes that his appearance has caused his parents to leave him, and have caused the other kids to pick on him. Because of this, he tends to wear a cap to cover up his hair and and his chubby face. He is excited to start his pokemon adventure because he has always wanted a companion that would not tease him. His favorite colors are blue and red and he always find a way to combine the two when he dresses. He usually wears dark blue jeans and a red sweater as he is big on "make believe" and has always wanted to look like Ash Ketchum. He is average height, approximately 5'10" and he is tanned but not dark skin. He has a very slender body which is weird with his chubby face, and he always tries to hide his body to the best of his abilities.

Personality: Blitz is not really the leader type and more of a follower. He can not differentiate between good and evil and usually gets himself into trouble by following individuals who he thinks he can trust. Even though he has been bullied all his life, he is still very trusting of human beings as he always tries to see the good in people. This has not treated him well at all, but he still goes by it. He is overly enthusiastic about pokemon as it seems to be his only outlet in life, as everybody else has let him down. He treats all his belongings with the utmost care, some say this might become a problem for him. He is not violent by nature and would rather befriend others than fight. This is spurning from his days being bullied and how he hates violence because it reminds him of the people he would never want to be. He has aspirations to change the pokemon world, by becoming the first pokemon master that is more befriending and less battle friendly. He is not the ideal trainer, but he can be a world changer...

History: Blitz has a very mysterious background as not much is known about his character or where he comes from. He was abandoned by his parents from an early age in the woods. Since he has been in the orphanage he has regularly been picked on by his other classmates and beaten up to the point of unconsciousness multiple times. His idol has always been Lance because he really admires the way Lance calmed the Red Gyrados and captured it. Blitz has a scar in his chest that is the shape of an x, but no one knows how he got it and what it symbolized. Not even Blitz... He also seems to have a mysterious "protector" on his side, although he has no knowledge of this. This mysterious protector has saved him on multiple occasions. Once in his early years in the woods when he was tackled by a Poochyena and fell unconscious. A Sceptile was summoned and it scared away the Poochyena with a powerful leaf blade attack. He was also saved from his bullies at the orphanage in multiple occasions by this same trainer. On one occasion when he was beat to an inch of his life, one of the students took a knife and was about to cut his face but a powerful ember from an Infernape burned the students' hand and the other kids ran away. The same mysterious trainer has consistently disappeared before he woke up.

Starter: Munna or the random pokemon

Additional Info: I have never played a RP game but am willing to learn as much as I can and will definitely be active.

Back