• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - April 2016

Hack of the Month

• [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=364713]Gary's Mod[/URL]

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=350681]Pokemon Pilar/Xare[/URL]

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365632]Kanto Roads[/URL]

Votes: 20 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hack of the Month Voting - April 2016

Sorry it's a day late!

Hack of the Month is a monthly ROM hack contest that aims to shine the spotlight on the best of the best that PokéCommunity's hacking sections have to offer! Each month, three of the best hacks are nominated and pitted against each other, to be voted on by members of the community to decide the winner. The winner's hack thread is then stickied for the duration of the following month, until the next winner is announced. To cast a vote, simply check out and play (where possible) the hacks that have been nominated and then cast your vote using the poll at the top of this page. If you feel a hack deserves to be nominated for Hack of the Month, feel free to suggest a candidate for next month's competition by posting in this thread and it might just get nominated next month!

Eligible hacks

• Gary's Mod by Teh Blazer
      WpJCJ3u.png
      z911ybw.png
      AO9bZae.png
    • Pokemon Pilar/Xare by javcdark
      73y5WeP.png
      uHHi3mO.png
      psgQbF3.png
    • Kanto Roads by firestarterbeststarter!
      0mLGCkH.png
      fQBD0Uu.png
      hdwInrE.png

Rules

• You may only vote once per month.
    • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
    • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
    • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
    • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Doesn't seem to that strong group of choices. One Gen II hack(no disrespect) and 2 hacks that were introduced only this past month.
    I'm just gonna vote Gary's Mod, though Pilar/Xare probably deserves it more.

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
    Years
  • Gone with Gary's mod.
    Not the strongest choices this month, but there seem to be some unique and new ideas here.

Komedinos

Assasin and Poison Designer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    It don't let me vote I have tried everything.What I do wrong?

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • None of these really appeal to me in all honesty. I voted for Pilar/Xare, no disrespect but the other two just seem pretty generic, though that might just be because they're fairly new.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back