• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Fire Starter

Favourite Fire Starter

• Charmander

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Torchic

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Chimchar

• Tepig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fennekin

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

Torchic has always been and probably always will be my favorite fire starter. I have a lot of fond memories using it in RSE so it will always hold that special place in my heart. It's also adorable as all hell.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I picked Cyndaquil because it was my first fire starter ever. Also because I would always choose cyndaquil out of every pokemon on this poll.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • If only Litten were an option...

Torchic is my favorite! It's an adorable, fiery chick that can have Speed Boost.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Fennekin's evolution, Deplhox, is pretty good. But to me this is a three Pokemon race: Charmander, Torchic or Cyndaquil. All three are pretty awesome Pokemon with incredible evolutions, so it's too hard for me to choose but for today I'll say Torchic. It'll change tomorrow.

Years
  • Charmander and it's not even close. If it wasn't obvious by my avatar Charmander is my favourite of all the starter Pokemon. I really love Cyndaquil though and Torchic isn't too bad. I'm not familiar with the rest.

Mardovelin

cute + grumpy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    i really hate fire starters, charmander is way overrated in my opinion along side the torchic line.

however i do love fennekin. as somebody who always uses water types, i was super disappointed by froakie and its evolutions and ended up going right off it. after learning the first gym was bug, I decided to pick up fennekin and ditch it right after. i got attached xD

cyndaquil was my first full-odds shiny i got, and i'm enjoying a change in my hg run.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I voted for Fennekin. It's super adorable and it's evolutions are very nicely designed as well. It's my overall favorite Fire-type starter.

Back