• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Carina said:
    And to answer LanceLite and MaxMan's comment, poliwag may look flattened because it's not standing upright.

That makes sense... I guess its swimming or something then.

AWESOME! Sandi (I can call you that, right?) THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME! Sweet and un-scary, but gives the theme perfectly.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Perfect Halloween picture of misty. Yeah it hurts but I'm okay, luckly there were teachers around when it happened or i could had a severe. I/m me @ FearLessGurl2475 if u want full details of wat happened. And wat r u guys being 4 Halloween?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm mostly dont my contest picture. Yes it took that long only because I tried different things, was lazy, took on multitasking and basically waited until near the last minute to do it.

Oh btw, I finally got an account at Photobucket.
    Oh and is the picture good enough to send? I really hope so because I poured 2 week's work into it.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Candy SUXXX! GTAVC??? No, the candy you get from neighbors and ex-convicts, duh!

That's an awesome trick or treat pic mwm. I really like the CG style you used.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Yes, in a way she looks like candy. I have half a mind to eat her...figuratively. I doubt I will be cannibalizing the object of my affections any time soon.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Crystal Clair, I love it! :P Wow, I need to learn how to colour like that...Misty looks fantastic there! ^__^ I can't wait to see more from ya!

Do people of ALL ages dress up and go around Trick or Treating? :D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Misty doesnt hate gyarados hey she owns one and uses it well :11: Hey thats a mice Witch costume Mistywishmaker :11: Hey lance i dont hate Gyarados and if Misty wanna bcom a Water trainer master she shuld hav a Gyarados which she definitely has :11: I wanted 2 draw a gyarados since it is much easier 2 draw (p.s:not joking) :11:I would like 2 dress like a Scyther with resl scythes ofcourse :laugh: :11:

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    It's so awesome how well you can change Sailormoon pictures, A-one! :D I can tell how much effort it took! :P Maybe next time you can change the other girls into Pokemon characters such as Duplica, Melody, May, Jessie (LOL) and Bianca, to name a few! That would look so fun!

And umm... :nervous:
    My turn to contribute another Misty pic!
    I hope you like my first oekaki...

*RUNS*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Carina! The oekaki is so cute! :3 I'm sooo super jealous :P

A-one, I love how Misty looks so cute in a sailor moon outfit :D

Crystal Clair, your work really shows in it. Misty looks so pretty :)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, here's ImageShack to the rescue!:classic: Here it is for everyone that can't see it.

Misty looks so beautiful.^_^ I wonder what Japanese site this is from.

Also, I've liked all the pics that you've been doing A-one.^_^

mistywishmaker,I love your latest pic. Misty looks really cute in a witch costume.^_^

Carina, your lasest pic is also really cute,too.^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Bulbasaur's picture is AWESOME!

The one by the seabeach, I've had it on the LoversDream site for a while. =P

And the fishing picture, well, Misty's got her professional fisher's concentration, but Ash is another thing.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Another reason I like the pic is Misty in a bikini. It's always great to see her in a swimsuit.:classic:

Also, what is the address for the LoversDream website, LanceLite? It sounds like a really great website!

So kawaii!:classic:

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I want the site 2, it does sound pretty cool. 1 more week then i can use my right hand again :D, and my left hand got pretty strong...hehe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back