• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
In your country what pokemon season is it? in here its still at johto. >_<

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
wow you're lucky toto chan. But i think i'm still lucky can see it because some country can't(philipines for example)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hi Toto! *hugs* I am glad you been doing good. :3 Your sig is too cute. <3 I need to find those banners. XD Good luck in the election. ^^ Oh yeah, I slept from 4pm yesterday til 7 this morning. O_o; Weird huh? Boy, I must of been so tired. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes I was. XD Well I guess I needed it. Yay, thankies I will pick one and give Jake credit. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Toto said:
I had a hard time choosing XD

Hehe...well me too. XD But I picked one. I love it. XDD Oh yeah congrats of making the top ten of the elections. ^^ Good luck. :3

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Toto! ^^ Seems you doing very good as usual. Hmm what will be one thing that Ash will do to make you happy?

Back