• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Karaoke

Years
  • Who's done it? What was your experience like? What songs do you like to sing? If you haven't done it, do you want to?

I've done it a few times, and personally it's not really my thing since I'm not that good at singing and I tend to pick songs that aren't really crowd-pleasers. Really well known songs seem to be what you want to go with. That, and ending on Closing Time or Wonderwall.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    god the last time I did karaoke was in a group in 2012 when I was on a cruise
    we acted like we were tipsy even though we were all underage back then in order to have a plausible excuse for why we were just godawful
    idr what we sang tbh I think karaoke perennial favourite don't stop believing was one of them but the rest I'm completely blank over

I'd like to try it again sometime soon but I'm not about to go to a karaoke bar by myself
    like... I'll be willing to sing (croak) by myself but I need people I know in the bar to watch me die
    I'd probably end up choosing some toni braxton song and hitting 2% of the notes

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • Oh god yeah every two months or so. I can't actually carry a tune if I had a bucket, which is unfortunate, but I do it anyway. Some staples of my playlist: What's Up, Sweater Weather, Miss Jackson, The Middle, Say Something

I find that ending with loud upbeat feelgood songs (like, say, Go!!! from Naruto's ost) is very satisfying, as opposed to midtempo sort of ballady songs like OP's Wonderwall. Just my two cents tho

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Oh god yeah every two months or so. I can't actually carry a tune if I had a bucket, which is unfortunate, but I do it anyway. Some staples of my playlist: What's Up,

LMAO YES WHAT'S UP I so need to do that next time as I can rattle off the lyrics by heart

AND I PRAY! OH, MY GOD, DO I PRAY! I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY! FOR REVOLOOCHUHOOON!

Back