• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Read Your Posts & I'm Like.... Damn

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • who are your favorite PC posters? no matter how well you know them. alternately, if there were a user subscription type thing, which people would you subscribe to? alternately, whose posts do you go out of the way to read All Of? if you want to explain why then fucking do it man. I love some of you as well and I will post my selections later.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Not many people, just Meloetta and some of the RP peeps like gimmepie. His RPs are fun to stalk.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'll be boring and say no on currently because I'm a loser. For me, it purely depends on the topic before I really took a gander and took the time to read (and not skim) people's replies, but that would be me reading everyone instead of particular.
    If I had to choose, a couple of people who main in the A&M section since any conversation on threads in that section is really awesome - and so are the people.

I think at one point in the first few years I joined PC, I probably had some PC I-want-to-be-your-friend crushes people I admired that I was curious to hear their answer on specific topics, but I wouldn't go out of my way just to read their answer on EVERY post on EVERY section/ thread they've ever replied to on the forum - just on the topics I found interesting that they replied too.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I don't know about specific people, but frequenters of RPC, FF&W, VG and TT usually have some pretty interesting things to say and that's where I've been spending most of my time so.

If I could just subscribe to every post that comes up in any of those sections that'd be pretty great.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • let's see...maccrash (OBVIOUSLY), klippy, seeker, harley quinn, and honey. they always have something good to say, whether it's just really insightful or hilarious.

u da bes. stay tru 2 u boo.

Reactions: dad

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I don't really hang out in a lot of forums (I mainly post in TT and C&M) so I only have a few. I'd have to say I love reading the posts of the following:

• Harley Quinn
    • Sonata
    • Nichole/Hikamaru
    • Syd/Alli
    • Nick/King Goodra
    • Anna/Aquacorde
    but yeah I do enjoy reading everyone's posts. These six just stand out the most imo.

Years
  • I like to read posts by those members who I think are funny, including but not limited to (spoilered because huge list):
    Spoiler:

I really do have this thing towards funny posts don't I?

But aside from that, other ones who I constantly follow the posts of include Dragon and Sheep, because I'm an active regular in The Welcome Lounge (one of the very few active posters there, actually... such an underrated area imo) and they have influenced me a lot. Also, Starry Windy because he's my pair and I always want to look out for him.

Last edited:
    Years
  • shenanigans has probably some of the best posts on this forum period. luck hax and maccrash are hilarious though

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Definitely Andy's, maccrash's and Luck Hax's posts.

There's a lot more users but these guys stand out the most.

And of course of the A&M folks <3

Sirfetch’d

I prefer funny posters in all honesty so Andy, maccrash, Luck Hax, Alli, seeker, etc. Though I do like all posters, especially the treehouse regulars ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • im reading this as "if you see this person as last poster you will click" so other than my close friends i pay attention to King Goodra, Rukario, Castform, maccrash, Luck Hax, Squirrel, Fairy, Luke or whatever his name is now... idk probs a few more but idr right this second.

if u pay attention to me then why lmao

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My fav posters are my friends and then the people I like to laugh at/roll my eyes

I would def subscribe to those secondary people

Back