• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2015
    What's up? I'm Rkpugh95 (just call me RK)

so...

Fav color: Orange

Fave poke: gallade

Fave food: all things shellfish ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi Rkpugh, welcome to PC! Great having you. [:

Just letting you know that you're usually not permitted to post more than once in a row here - if you're the last poster you can always click the "edit" button to add more to your most recent post. Went ahead and merged your replies for you. Also, if you'd like to advertise something, please use your forum signature rather than making a thread. Again, it's against the rules and unfortunately not permitted but you're new and we all make mistakes so don't worry about it!

Hope you'll enjoy your time here and will stick around. Bonus points for liking orange by the way.. awesome color aaa. One of my favorites. <3 Let me know if you need any help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi everyone

Don't worry, the rules are really straightforward, but anytime you need a hand, I'm always here to help you out! Awh, and hooray for Gallade! It's a pretty cool pokemon, and I love it's mega evolution!

Hi everyone

See you later, and have a great day!

Back